Everyone loves traveling. Maybe the reason is that while we are traveling, we get to know a lot of people and at the same time, we are making memories which we can keep forever.
Why not add a little spice to your travels and include these funny and hilarious travel jokes we prepared for you?
We’ll make sure that you’ll never get bored with our list of jokes. You can also share this one with your loved ones and you will surely laugh out loud.
Hilarious Kid-Friendly Travel Jokes and Riddles
Yes, we all love riddles, but kids? It is extra special to them. They are good at solving tricky and funny Riddles!
It is the best way to keep your kids active and bond with them while traveling. Here are some mind tricking, hilarious and kid-friendly riddles.
- A man travels to a town on Friday, stays there for two nights, then returns on Friday. How can this be? He was riding on a horse named Friday.
- What makes mountains the funniest place to travel? They’re Hill Areas.
- How can you tell that elephants love to travel? Due to the fact that they always pack their own trunks.
- When the weather is hot, what do frogs enjoy drinking? Croak-a-Cola!
- Did the pig say anything on the beach? I’m bacon!
- Where do the hamsters travel on their holidays? To hamsterdam!
- Where do cats always land when they travel? Kitty Hawk!
- How are rabbits able to get to their holiday destination? By hare-plane!
- Where does the pepperoni go on holiday? The Leaning Tower of Pizza!
- What happens when you cross an airplane with a magician? A flying sorcerer!
- Where do cattle go on vacation? Moo York!
- Knock! knock! Who’s there? Cargo. Cargo who? Car go “Beep beep”!
- When sharks go on vacation, where do they like to go? Finland!
- It goes through towns, up hills, and down hills, but never moves. The road!
- I flew to Africa. I bought a dog, I bought a phone case, I flew back home. What did I buy first? The plane ticket.
- I can travel from there to here by disappearing and from here to there by reappearing. What am I? The letter “T”.
- If I travel a mile, I will change, but if I travel a million, I will stay the same. What am I? Odometer
- Which fruit travels in groups of two? Pears
- Used left or right, I get to travel, Across cobblestones or gravel. Used up, I strive for the sweet success of many. What am I? Your Thumb
- Is there anything that can travel the globe and then stay in a corner? A stamp.
- I have lakes, but no water, no cars, but streets; Several nations, but I’m one piece. What am I? A map
- Do you know what the cheapest way to travel? A sale-boat.
Funny Jokes about Travels
As they say, to travel is to live. Yes, I agree with this!
Travel makes you feel recharge and fulfilled. Have fun with these funny jokes about Travel with your family and friends.
- TI stopped at an Ohio welcome center to pick up a state map while traveling through the Midwest. There were plenty of brochures, but I could not find a map. TThen I asked two employees if they had any. “Sure,” said the first guy. “I’ll get you one.” As he walked to the back, the second guy explained, “We keep them in the storage room, because if we leave them out on the counter, people just come in and take them.”
- The witch stayed in a hotel for what reason? Because she heard they had great broom service.
- Attention: Tonight I will try to alter history by traveling back in time. In case Germany loses World War II and Wednesday follows Tuesday, you’ll know if I succeeded.
- How can red tsunamis travel so far? Longer Wavelength
- A man discovers the secret to time travel. Travel from Washington to Dallas, so you will be traveling through different time zones.
- Knock! Knock! Who’s there? Europe. Europe who? No, you’re a poo!
- Which holiday destination is a favorite of teachers? Time Square
- After a photon checks in to a hotel, they ask if he needs any assistance with his luggage. “No, I’m travelling light”
- An experienced guide led a group of hikers through the wilderness. On the third day, the hikers began to feel as though they were traveling around in circles. ”We’re lost!” One of the hikers complained. ”And you said that you’re the best guide in the United States.” ”I am,” the guide answered, ” but I think we may have wandered into Canada.”
- During a journey through the Sahara desert, a traveler became lost. Realizing that his only chance of survival was to find civilization, he started walking. As time passed, he became thirsty. More time passed, and he began feeling faint. When he spied the tent 500 meters in front of him, he was on the verge of passing out. Barely conscious, he reached the tent and called out, “Water…”.A bedouin appeared in the tent door and replied sympathetically, “I am sorry, sir, but I have no water. However, would you like to buy a tie?” With this, he brandished a collection of exquisite silken neckwear.”You fool,” gasped the man. “I’m dying! I need water!” “Well, sir,” replied the bedouin, “If you really need water, there is a tent about two kilometers south of here where you can get some.” Without knowing how, the man summoned sufficient strength to drag his parched body the distance to the second tent. With his last ounce of strength he tugged at the door of the tent and collapsed. Another bedouin, dressed in a costly tuxedo, appeared at the door and enquired, “May I help you sir?” “Water…” was the feeble reply. “Oh, sir,” replied the bedouin, “I’m sorry, but you can’t come in here without a tie!”
- While staying in an expensive hotel in New York City, I awoke in the middle of the night with an upset stomach. I called room service and ordered soda crackers. I was furious when I saw the charge slip. I called room service and raged, “I know I’m in a luxury hotel, but $11.50 for six crackers is ridiculous!” “The crackers are complimentary,” the voice at the other end cooly explained. “I believe you are complaining about your room number.”
- Jacob: Why can’t basketball players take summer breaks? Riley: Why not? Jacob: They’d get called for traveling!
- A man traveling through Thailand sees a monk lighting a fire with only the heat of his hands. “How did you do that?” he asks the Monk.” The monk replies “You can do things that appear impossible with enough training. What is the one thing you most want to accomplish in life?” The man replies “In order to compete in the NBA, I’d like to be able to jump as high as a house.” the monk replies “go away and jump every day for two years and then come back to me” the man heads away and starts practicing…He returns two years later and walks up to the monk angrily and says “I can jump much higher now but not higher than a house” the monk replies “yes you can idiot, houses can’t jump”.
- A man was traveling down a country road when he saw a large group of people standing outside a house. When he stopped he asked a person why so many people were there. A farmer replied, “Her mother-in-law died when Joe’s mule kicked her.” “Well,” replied the man, “she must have had a lot of friends.” “Nope,” said the farmer, “all we want to do is buy his mule.”
- During a visit to the city, a man from a rural town attended a movie for the first time in many years.After buying his tickets, he purchased some popcorn from the concession stand. Handing the attendant $1.50, he couldn’t help but comment, “Last time I went to the movies, popcorn was only 15 cents.” “Well, sir,” the attendant replied with a grin, “You’re really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound now.”
- What is the reason why white girls usually travel in odd numbers? Because they literally can’t even.
- After spending a month travelling around Europe, Jen had just returned to the United States. During her month away, she had visited Ireland, England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Poland. Her husband Jimmy met her at the airline gate, gave her a huge hug, and asked, “What was it like traveling around Europe?” “Oh, it was terrible”, Jennifer replied, “everywhere you go, it’s just packed with foreigners.”
- A father and his big ugly daughter were traveling down a lonely road when they were robbed of their belongings by bandits. As the bandits disappeared in the distance, he moaned to his daughter, “Those ninety thousand dollars were saved for years. All my other worldly possessions were in that leather suitcase. I lost everything.” Not everything, dad” The girl said coyly. “I saved the money.” What!” The man exclaimed, “You managed to save the money? How did you do that?” While the bandits were searching you, I stuffed the notes into my… well, you know what. Here they are.”The man grabbed the money, looked up at his daughter, and said, “You know, if your mom had been with us, we would have saved the suitcase, too.”
- Traveling to Finland has always been a dream of mine, but I’m afraid I might disappear into FinAir!
One Liner Jokes about Travels
We believe that traveling shouldn’t be hard: it’s something everyone should be able to do at least once in their lives.
Here are some one-liner jokes for families, friends, and also kids who love to travel!
- A time traveler entered a restaurant. Delighted with what he saw, he returned four seconds later.
- I would love to visit Holland one day…wooden shoe?
- Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you listen to them speak.
- Each of us is a time-traveler, moving at exactly 60 minutes per hour.
- I wanna hang a world map in my house.Once that’s done, I am going to pin each location on the map that I have visited. Before I can do that, I have to go to the top and bottom of the map so it doesn’t fall down.
- I have discovered a method for time travel. It’s called: “sleeping.
Funny Travel Quotes
Who doesn’t love a good laugh from puns and passive-aggressive remarks? Time to have a good laugh.
Check this collection of the funniest and most relatable travel quotes out there. Have and Enjoy!
- Somewhere between “I need to save” and “life is short”.
- To prepare for a trip, lay out all your clothes and all your money, and then take half of the clothes and double the money. – Susan Sontag
- “Making memories around the world is my goal.”
- If someone looked at me like I did a travel magazine, I would love it!
- It would be nice if my health insurance covered travel therapy.
- Travel becomes a means for accumulating photographs.
- If travelling were free, I’d be out the door right now!
- Me: “I want to travel more”, the bank account: ”Like, to the park?”
- All my friends are pregnant, engaged, or engaged to be married. I just wanna cut weight and travel.
- Caviar is no one’s business, I want to travel the world!
- “It is impossible to buy happiness.” Okay, explain travel then…
- My parents complain I travel way too much. Aren’t they lucky I’m not a drug addict?
Traveling is the perfect entertainment for a person of any age. It helps you form a better understanding of yourselves, beliefs, and life but never forget to have fun and be naughty sometimes while doing it.
Since you came all the way down here, am I right to assume you want more?
Ok, I heard you, my recommendations for further laughs:
- Cat Jokes (who doesn’t love these funny creatures?)
- Star Wars Jokes (Geeky? Sure, but it’s just legendary.)
- Knock Knock Jokes (You just can’t stop…)
Fancy some short stories on family vacations? Take a look at these gems from readers digest.
Laugh with our traveling jokes and live life to the fullest. If you have a favorite travel joke, don’t forget to put it in the comments below so we can add it to this list of funny traveling jokes too.