Hey guys! Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken, no, the egg?
Well, all vertebrates have eggs, but the hard-shelled variety first appeared among reptiles. So the egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken. If we had to pick a side, we’re on Team Egg.
Have Fun and share these hilarious chicken jokes with everyone.
Laughable Chicken Jokes for All Ages
Here are our favorite chicken eggs of the all-genre that will surely get you and your family eggs-tremely entertained.
Have Fun and Enjoy!
- What day of the week does a chicken hate the most? Fry-day!
- What did the chick say when it saw the hen lay an orange? Look what marmalade?
- Could you please tell me why the chicken crossed the road twice? He was a double-crosser.
- A chicken that crosses the road, rolls in the dirt, and then crosses the road again? What do you call it? A dirty double-crossing chicken.
- On the farm, who tells the funniest jokes? The comedi-hen!
- What time does a chicken go to bed? Half past hen!
- The chicken lays eggs for what reason? Because if they dropped them, they’d break.
- What was the reason behind the farmer splitting chicken from turkey? He sensed fowl play!
- I wonder what a hen’s favorite kind of movies are. A chick flick.
- I asked my friends last night, “What bird is scared of flying?” Chicken!
- When a chicken crosses the road, what do you call it? Poultry in motion.
- Has anyone heard of the chicken farmer who mysteriously died? The police suspect fowl play.
- What is the best way that a chicken can send mail to her friends? In an Hen-velope!
- What does the chicken family do in the afternoon on a sunny day? Have peck-nics!
- A chicken barn’s door is called what? The hen-trance.
- What made the chicken wake up? Alarm cluck!
- Boom, Peck, Peck, Boom! What does that mean? A chicken in a mine field.
- Were you wondering why the chicken joined a band? Because it already had drumsticks.
- What does a chicken study at university? Eggonomics!
- When the baby chicken saw his mother sitting on an orange, what did he say? Dad, look what marma-laid!
- Do you know where to find information on eggs? The hen-cyclopedia!
- What caused the chicken to cross the basketball court? He heard the referee calling fowls.
- Why can the rooster never be rich? Because he works for chicken feed.
- What kind of dance do hens do? Chick-to-chick!
- How does a chicken tell time? One o’cluck, two o’cluck, three o’cluck…
- How do chickens communicate with each other? With fowl language!
- When a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn, what do you get? An eggroll.
- What are the ways to get chickens out of the building? They use the eggs-it!
- I wonder what chickens serve at birthday parties. Coop-cakes.
- Do you know who tells the best egg jokes? Comedi-hens!
- The tough chicken comes from where? Hard-boiled eggs!
- What happened to the chicken that behaved badly at school? It was egg-spelled.
Funny Puns about Chickens
These chicken puns will surely crack you up! Share these with your family and friends. They will love it!
- A duck stands next to the busy road, cars zooming by while he waits for a break in traffic. A chicken walked up to him and said, “Don’t do it, man. You’ll never hear the end of it.”
- A chicken’s friend asked him where he was going. He said “I don’t know where he’s going, but I know he’s not going to Kentucky.”
- One day a man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running next to his car. As he was traveling at 50 mph, he was amazed to see the chicken keep up with him. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man then noticed that the chicken had three legs. So, he followed the chicken down a road and ended up at a farm. He got out of his car and saw that all the chickens had three legs. He asked the farmer, “What’s up with these chickens?”. The farmer said, “Well, everybody likes chicken legs, so I bred a three-legged bird. I’m going to be a millionaire.” The man asked him how they tasted. The farmer replied, “Don’t know, haven’t caught one yet.”
- Girl, if you were a chicken you’d be impeccable.
- This man goes to the doctor and says… “Doctor, please help me. My wife thinks she’s a chicken!”. The doctor asks, “How long has she had this condition?”. “Two years,” says the man. “Then why did it take you so long to come and see me?” asked the doctor. The man shrugs his shoulders and replies, “We needed the eggs.”
- Organic chickens live free range or Die Hard.
- Psychiatrist: Why is there a problem? Patient: The thought of being chicken frightens me. Psychiatrist: How long has this been happening? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.
- I do not know the basics of raising chickens… I think I’ll just wing it.
- The breakfast that I had for breakfast was an omelette.… but I’m still feeling peckish.
- When the farmer died, all his chickens were sold to the highest bidder. They would have preferred to stay on the farm, but auctions speak louder than birds.
Did you like these funny chicken jokes? Then why not share them with your friends? They would thank you.
Hooray! You almost reach the end of this article. Are you still looking for more jokes that you can share with your family and friends? No worries, we have lots to offer.
I recommend Hilarious Animal Jokes to be your next read. We are pretty sure that you will have a wonderful time with your family, friends, and even your partners if you will share these jokes.
Did these jokes make you curious about chickens? Learn more Fun facts about chickens to complete your chicken funny experience.
To end this chicken-or-egg dilemma, at some point in evolutionary history when chickens did not yet exist, there were two birds that look-a-like chickens who mated and laid an egg that hatched into the first chicken.