The study of flowers has revealed over 270,000 species as of right now. One-third of those flowers are roses, which are considered some of the most valuable flowers in the world.
It may surprise you to know that while roses are the most popular flower to give on Valentine’s Day in the United States, this trend is relatively new in Russia. Tulips were traditionally given to express romantic love in Russia a couple hundred years ago.
When we receive flowers, we laugh; when we hear flower jokes, we laugh as well! Enjoy these funny flower jokes that will surely give you joy and light-heartedness.
- It is an awful crime to steal flowers. It’s de-flora-ble.
- When three of my favorites were present in a room, I was asked to pick my favorite. It put me in an orchid situation.
- Flowers weren’t really my thing, but I planted a few seeds, and they grew on me.
- Funny flower jokes don’t come easy to me. However, thistles do.
- Someone keeps sending me bouquets of flowers with the heads cut off. It seems like someone is stalking me.
- It’s a pane in the glass to clean my cold frame.
- I’m sexy and I’m growing it.
- My heart goes out to wheelbarrows. They’re always being pushed around.
- I have a thorny issue with roses. I don’t know what it stems from, but I’m stuck with it.
- The mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill areas.
- I took a picture of my flower. Now it can photosynthesize.
- We had to buy our dog flowers… Because I accidentally called him our old dog’s name.
- When a sheep dog crosses with a daisy, what do you get? A Collie-flower.
- What kind of flower does your face grow? Tulips.
- What do you call Dracula who has hayfever? The pollen count.
- If you cross a monkey with a flower, what do you get? A chimp-pansy.
- What is an amnesiac sailor’s favorite flower? Forget-me-knots.
- If you cross a bike with a flower, what do you get? Cycle petals.
- What did the bee tell the flower? Hello honey.
- What would you call a flower that glows when it’s dark? A light bulb.
- When a flower feels embarrassed, what happens? It turns rosy.
- Have you heard of the flower who went out with another flower? It’s a budding romance.
- How did the flower respond to his joke? “I was just pollen your leg!”
- When a flower offers you a job, what does it say? “Take it or leaf it?”
- Did you hear about the lazy flower who finally got his act together? He just needed a kick in the bud.
- What questions does a flower therapist ask her patients? “Are you feeling bouquet?”
- When the flower’s son left for college, what did she say? “I be-leaf in you.”
- How come flowers are always driving so fast? They put the petal to the metal.
- When the bride walked down the aisle, what did the flowers do? They rose.
- What made the king insist on lavender-scented food? So his farts don’t stink.
- Is there a reason why the flower didn’t get a second date? He was a garden variety.
- For Mother’s Day, what is the best flower for a boy to give his mom? Son-flowers of course!
Flowers put us in a relaxing mood. A further fascinating fact about flowers is that they get their nutrients from sunlight, water, and minerals in soil; flowers are the reproductive parts of plants, which produce their own food through photosynthesis.
Is there a flower joke you love? We’d like to learn more about it. Please share it in the comments section below.
Check out Funny Jokes Today‘s entire collection to find more jokes, puns and inspiring quotes.
See these wonderful and unique flowers that will leave you in awe.