Teenage life now is so busy that they forget how to enjoy and have some fun. Going out, have some fun, and joke around will help you calm the mind and soul.
Laughter will bring everyone together and definitely will have a good time. Let us not forget that expressing jokes in a conversation will initiate a good and happy conversation.
So stay relax and enjoy these hilarious jokes for teens. You’ll enjoy it!
Jokes for Girls
Girls love to giggle so much.
Let’s all admit that girls enjoy the company of their friends. They never get bored if they are having a great time. But what do you think would be the best spice for girls to have a memorable laugh?
I think this would be the best answer! Enjoy these collections of jokes and tell your girlfriends and girl-friends.
- Boys: We rule because God put us first! God made your girls last!
Girls: God made a rudimentary draft before a final copy!
- A girl posted on whatsapp: Guys, if I install Windows 7 of 32 bit twice, will it become 64 bit?
Another girl replied: Yes, but it will become Windows 14.
**All boys left the group**
- WRONG CALL
After talking on the phone about one-third of an hour, the girl hung up.
“Wow!”, said her father, “You usually talk for two hours. What happened?”
“Wrong number,” replied the girl.
- Wife: Why do you leave and go to the balcony when I start singing?
Husband: People might think I’m beating you.
- Those 13-year-old girls talking about ‘I need a man who…’
No, you just need to do your homework.
- What clues can you tell when a woman is about to utter a wise phrase?
When she starts her sentence with,
“A man once told me..”
- Communication via females is still much faster than emails!
- A chubbier woman: Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
Mirror: “Please move aside. I can’t see anything.”
Jokes for Teen Boys
If girls have a way to have fun, so do boys. Saying jokes are always a part of every teen boy’s conversation.
Funny guys have a higher chance that a girl will start hanging out with him. Girls love boys with humor!
So, we gathered some jokes for everyone to use so that you can all have a good time. Read each joke carefully guys!
- CONNOR: How did the first light bulb respond to the second light bulb?
CHARLIE: I don’t know.
CONNOR: “Watts up?!”
- Knock, knock!
I’m fine, Hawaii you?
- In a bar, the past, present, and future walked into the same room. It was tense.
- A: Look at the young person with short hair and blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl?
B: It’s a girl. She’s my daughter.
A: I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t realize that you were her father.
B: I’m not. I’m her mother.
- At my friend’s new house, he told me to make myself at home. So I threw him out. I hate having visitors.
- Friend: “It wasn’t like I was that drunk!”
Me: “Dude, a thief stole your TV and you ran after him screamed “you forgot the remote!”
Christmas Jokes for Teens
Christmas is just around the corner. Though we have an ongoing pandemic crisis, it will never stop us from celebrating Christmas with our loved-ones. Celebrating Christmas is one of the most awaited events every year.
Now, keep calm and be merry with this collection of Christmas Jokes for you and for the whole family.
- How do you refer to a snowman with a six pack?
An abdominal snowman
- Santa is the main Clause.
His wife is a relative Clause.
His children are dependent Clauses.
Their Dutch uncle is a restrictive Clause.
Santa’s elves are subordinate Clauses.
- Knock, knock!
Anna partridge in a pear tree.
- In late December, the judge of the correctional court is in a good mood. He asks the defendant: “What are you being accused of?”
The defendant replies “They say I did my Christmas shopping way too early!”
The judges said, “That’s not a crime at all.”
“Well, it was before the store opened…”
- One night when Rudolph the Red was staring out his window, he said, “It’s going to rain.”
His wife asked, “How can you be sure?”
“Because Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.”
- Upon Christmas Eve, three men died and were greeted by Saint Peter at the gates of heaven.
“In honor of this holy season,” he said, “You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.”
“This represents a candle,” the first man said, fumbling through his pockets and pulling out a lighter.
“Very well, you may pass through the pearly gates,” said Saint Peter.
The second man reached into his pockets and pulled out a set of keys. They jingled as he shook them and he said, “They’re bells.”
Saint Peter said, “You may also enter heaven.”
The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women’s panties. Saint Peter looked at the man, puzzled. “And just what do those symbolize?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
The man replied, “These are Carol’s.”
Best Riddles for Teens
Do you want something more than jokes? Try something funnier.
R I D D L E S.
Riddles are entertaining. Yes, sometimes it’s hard but it will surely be enjoyable and all will have lots of fun.
Be a critical thinker with this list of best riddles for teenagers and enjoy them with your friends.
- What do you call them that have a bottom at the top of them?
- An engineer and a boy were fishing. The engineer is the father of the boy, but the boy is the son of the engineer. Who then is the engineer?
The engineer is the boy’s mother.
- In math class, what does a teen say when they have difficulties with even numbers?
I can’t even!
- What five-letter word is made shorter by adding two letters to it?
- Your friends come to have breakfast with you when you are sleeping in your room. All you have at home is a box of cornflakes, a loaf of bread, jam, and a carton of milk. What will you open first?
- Is there anything you can throw, but not catch?
- The sharper it is the more you use it, but the duller it becomes if you don’t use it at all?
Funny One-Liner Jokes for Teenagers
One line joke is a funny remark that is usually one sentence long.
These jokes are the easiest to remember. Even Though it’s a short joke, this will definitely put a smile on your face. You should not underestimate the potential of the funny one-liner jokes.
Enjoy these witty and very clever one-liner jokes with your friends while hanging out!
- I ate a clock yesterday, and it was time-consuming.
- While watching birds fly, I imagine myself in their shoes: “If I was one of them, who would I make a mess on?””
- I cannot believe I was terminated from the calendar factory… all I did was take a day off.
- Earlier, I attempted to catch some fog. I mist.
- I take photos for myself. I’m selfie employed.
Teenagers help build up the bond they have by laughing and having fun together.
Wherever you are, whatever the time of the day, you can easily use these lists of jokes for you to have fun together despite the stress you have in your school or your workplace.
Did you enjoy these jokes for teens? Share your experience with these hilarious jokes in the comments box.
Can’t get enough of these hilarious jokes and looking for more to laugh at? Check our vacation jokes that worth a good laugh and the list of road trip jokes that surely make your next travel more fun.
Are you a parent and want to understand your teenagers more? Read this article from Very Well Family where they share startling facts about teens nowadays.