All is possible when it comes to momma, they can do EVERYTHING even being humorous is not exempted!
A mom’s jokes tend to be directed more toward her kids or herself, so people get a glimpse into what living a Mom’s life is like. No matter what, mom jokes are sure to make the whole family roar into laughter.
So, you moms deserve a break! Here are some jokes made according to your interests so you can have a laugh with your spouse and kids!
Mom Jokes with Spouse and Children
- Son: “Mom, can I have $20?“ Mom: Do you think I’m made of money?” Son: “Well, isn’t that what M.O.M stands for?”
- Did the baby corn say anything to the mom corn? “Where’s Pop corn?”
- Daughter: “Mom, I need my personal space!” Mom: “You came out of my personal space.”
- During an exam, I asked a police recruit: “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother? “Call for backup,” he said.
- It’s like brushing your teeth with Oreos when you have kids in the house.
- One of my coworkers at the hotel was miserable at his job and desperately seeking a new one. Me: How about working for your mother?” Him: “I can’t, Her company has a very strict policy against hiring relatives.” Me: “Who came up with such a ridiculous rule?” Him: “My mother.”
- My neighbor: “You have such smart children.” Mom: Thanks! They watch a lot of YouTube
- 8yo: How long ago were you born, mommy? 12yo: In the 1900s. Me: Hey! That’s not true. I’m not THAT old. I was born in 19…..oh no! 8yo: Wow, you’re like museum old
- Before Kids: We mowed the lawn last month, so there is no reason to mow it again so soon. After Kids: Honey! I am going out to mow the lawn, although I mowed it yesterday, the grass seems to grow wildly this year.
- A mother’s job is 70% yelling and 20% asking the kids why they’re yelling, & 10% on trying to find where she left her coffee.
- *When your kid interrupts you when you’re on the phone* Kid: Mom Mom: Hold on. Kid: Mom Mom: Hold on. Kid: Mom Mom: Hold on. Kid: Mom Mom: I’m on the phone. Kid: Mom Mom: Hold on. Kid: Mom Mom: WHAAAAAAAT???!!!
- To Mom: I’m hungry, tired, cold, and hot. Can I have…, Where are you? To Dad: Where’s Mom?
- Son: What day is Mother’s Day, Dad? Dad: Every day son, every day.
- The top reason why the house isn’t cleaned. The kids are alive.
- Sunday School Teacher: Is it true that you pray before eating, John? John: I don’t have to, ma’am. My Mom’s a good cook.
- Lactating mothers and stand-up comedians share one thing in common? They’ll yell out their bits pretty much wherever they’re able to.
- Why did the strawberry baby cry? His mom was in a jam!
- What did the mother tomato say to the baby tomato? It’s time to catch up!
- Mother spider said what to baby spider? It seems like you spend too much time on the web.
- How can a computer be so smart? Because it listens to its motherboard.
- Why did the bean children give a sweater to their mom? She was chili.
- What do you call a mom who doesn’t seem to be around much, and she cannot seem to get her underwear into the hamper? Dad
- Do you know how many moms it takes to screw in a light bulb? One, she needs to do it, otherwise she won’t get it done.
- Where do new moms go for fun? A place like that does not exist on the planet.
- When he sees a pretty lady walk past him, he calls the woman what? Mami
- What part of town is the busiest to hang out in? The motherhood
- Did you know that Daenarys Stormborn is the patron saint of Mother’s Day? Due to the fact that she is the mother of all dragons.
- The three words that solve Dad’s every problem? Ask your mother.
- Teacher: “When will the boiling point be reached?” Student: “When my mom sees my report card!”
- What is the shortest, yet most tired palindrome? Mom
- Fights are started and ended by what? Your mother!
Knock Knock Jokes for Moms
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Annie Annie who? Annie thing you can do, Mum can do better.
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Water. Water who? Water you doing for Mother’s Day?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Justin! Justin who? Justin time for Mother’s Day!
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Your Your who? Your Mom oooooooo
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Adore. Adore who? Adore you mommy!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like breakfast in bed mommy?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Omelet. Omelet who? Omelet Mommy sleep in today.
Being a mom is so challenging but one of the most fulfilling jobs in the world. We wish you a great time and laughter as you laugh away all your stress, Beautiful Mom!
Did we miss any mom jokes? Let us know what you’ve got in the comment section below so we can share it, too.
Does your mother laugh at these jokes, or do your kids and your husband laugh so hard at them? Of course! Then, let’s laugh until our stomachs hurt. See some of our funniest jokes below.
- The Craziest Cow Jokes That Surely A-moo-sed You
- The 40+ Best Road Trip Jokes for Driving Pleasure
- The Most Hilarious Bus Driver Jokes Uncovered
Did you know that moms make the world go round? Check out these 57 Enlightening Facts about Mothers. To all the mothers out there, thank you!