In the era of coronavirus, life seems other-worldly, but it hasn’t changed the fact that we still appreciate a good joke, even in difficult circumstances.
In light of this, here are our favorite Covid-19 jokes that will make you laugh without feeling guilty.
Funny COVID-19 Jokes
- In an upcoming movie about the COVID-19 pandemic, I have a small role as a supporting character. You could say I’m going to be a Corona Extra.
- The world has been turned upside down. The elderly are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay inside.
- Here’s a joke about Coronavirus, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you catch it.
- It’s likely you should have seen a doctor about 144 rolls of toilet paper before COVID-19 if you needed them for a month long quarantine.
- Upon purchasing a world map, my husband gave me a dart and said, “Throw this and wherever it lands, that’s where I’m taking you when this pandemic is over.” It turns out we’re spending two weeks behind the fridge.
- You know what they say about 2020. It went viral faster than anyone thought it would.
- The comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a six-foot pole” never crossed my mind that it would become a national policy, but here we are!
- There are so many Coronavirus jokes out there… it’s like a pundemic.
- My exam notes from 1995 reappeared because I washed my hands so much during COVID-19.
- Two grandmothers were bragging about their precious grandchildren. A woman says to the other, “Mine are such good social distance experts, they never even call me.”
- I remember coughing to cover a fart when I was a kid. With COVID-19, you can now fart to cover up a cough.
- The nail salons, hair salons, waxing centers, and tanning places are closed. Things are about to get ugly out there.
- An audio interface is being used to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine. Hopefully, this will result in heard immunity.
- Chuck Norris has been exposed to the Coronavirus. Currently, the virus is in quarantine for 14 days.
- In Germany, what do you call panic buying of sausage and cheese? The wurst-kase scenario.
- Why aren’t coronavirus jokes funny to chefs? They’re in bad taste.
- How does COVID-19 differ from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet? The first is a coronavirus, and the second is a Verona crisis.
- Who came up with the idea of singing “Happy Birthday” while washing your hands? Now, my kids always expect me to walk out of the bathroom with a cake.
- Have you heard the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
- How is the weather today? Room temperature.
- What does it mean when they call it the novel Coronavirus? It’s a long story….
- When it comes to not touching your face, what’s the best way? A glass of wine in each hand.
- If coronavirus isn’t about beer… why do I keep seeing cases of it?
- If you don’t understand a joke about Coronaviruses, what should you do? Be patient.
- Why did the cannibal die from COVID-19? There are too many handshakes.
- How would COVID-19 describe his favorite chord progression? A plague-al cadence.
Please remember that humor is one of our most important coping mechanisms during moments of anxiety or uncertainty, so before beginning to feel guilty about laughing at these jokes, consider that humor is one of your coping mechanisms.
What is the next joke worth sharing or reading? There’s nothing to worry about, we’ve got your back! Below you can find our most humorous jokes that you can read in these difficult times. Check out the entire collection of funny puns on Funny Jokes Today.
- Quarantine Jokes That Will Ease Your Fears
- Social Distancing Jokes Will Keep You on the Right Track
- Lockdown Jokes to Help You Laugh on a Bad Day
Take a look at the 7 Steps to Wash Your Hands Properly in order to prevent viruses from spreading.