You may have heard that winter can be a time of loneliness and sadness. But did you know that laughter is the best medicine to cure the winter blues? Yes! The cold winter days ahead of us are no reason to miss out on the fun and joy of jokes and laughter, winter jokes do just that!
Winter is in full swing and if you live in a region where snow and ice never melt, you probably know what I mean by extreme weather.
In this blog, we’ll share with you a list of funny winter jokes and puns to make you laugh and warm up your cold heart.
Funny Winter Jokes
- When winter arrives, what happens? Autumn leaves!
- Did you know a cyclops’s favorite winter sport is sking? It’s like skiing, but with one eye!
- What did one snowman say to the other? “Can you smell carrot?”
- What falls at the North Pole all the time but never gets hurt? Snow.
- Bees stay in their hives during winter for what reason? Swarm!
- What is the reason for birds to fly to warmer climates in winter? It’s easier than walking.
- What can you do to prevent getting cold feet in the winter? You don’t go around brr-footed!
- Jack Frost, how does he get to work? By icicle!
- What is a cat on ice called? One cool cat!
- What’s an ig? A snow house without a loo!
- Frosty the snowman wanted a divorce for what reason? Because he thought his wife was a flake.
- The snowmen’s offspring are called what? Chill-dren.
- What did the icy road tell the car? Want to go for a spin?
- What falls in the winter, but is never hurt? Snow.
- A gingerbread man puts what on his bed? A cookie sheet!
- Why was the girl keeping her trumpet out in the snow? She liked playing cool jazz.
- Why was the boy wearing only one boot? There was a 50% chance of snow.
- What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window? Snow and Tell.
- What is a mountain’s favorite kind of candy? Snowcaps.
- What did the snowman eat? Icebergs with chilifice sauce.
- When a snowman throws a temper tantrum, what do you call it? A meltdown.
- What is the favorite snack of a snowman? Ice Krispies treats.
- What does December offer that no other month does? The letter D.
- What do you call a snowman with six packs? An abdominal snowman.
- What do you call a snowman who tells tall tales? A snow-fake!
- What did Jack Frost tell Frosty the Snowman? “Have an ice day!”
- When you cross a snowman with a vampire, what do you get? Frostbite.
- Can you catch anything with your eyes closed? A cold.
- When are your eyes not eyes? When the winter wind makes them water!
Silly Winter Short Puns
- Since it started snowing, Granny has been staring out the window. I will have to let her in if it gets any colder!
- Humpty Dumpty is having a terrible winter so far… It’s a shame since he had such a great fall!
- Due to the cold weather, I had to scrape ice off my windscreen with my supermarket loyalty card this morning. 10% off was all I got.
Hilarious Knock Knock Jokes About Winter
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Scold. Scold who? Scold outside!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Icy. Icy who? Icy you!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snowbody!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ken. Ken who? Ken I stay home from school today? It’s far too cold to go outside!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in, it’s so cold outside!
During the winter, it’s harder to find things to do due to the colder weather. With a sense of humor, you will find that the cold weather doesn’t have to be oppressive. Share these hilarious winter jokes with your friends and family and help everyone warm up their hearts.
- Funny Summer Jokes and Puns That Are Perfect for Warm Weather Lovers
- Lockdown Videos That Will Have You Laughing Out Loud
- Flower Jokes That Will Give You Light-Hearted Fun
- Humorous Tree Jokes That Will Tickle Your Funny Bones
Check out these 10 Wintertime Neighborhood Games that are sure to please all ages!