Alaska is one of the most amazing places in the US. With an endless wilderness to explore, breathtaking landscape, and ice-cold rivers, this place is a wonderful place to visit. While the place is so beautiful, it still manages to attract some of the funniest jokes.
We’ve compiled a list of the funniest jokes from the land of the midnight sun. They’re all funny, gross, or disturbing, but they all have one thing in common: they’ll make you laugh. Have fun and Enjoy!
Funny Alaska Jokes
- What does the Alaska police say during an interrogation?
- Alaska questions here.
- What do you call your sibling’s Alaskan daughter?
- What do you know about Alaskans?
- You know the best leaves to use for toilet paper!
- How did the Anchorage school district not have enough buses to transport children?
- Because they had to buy the Zambonis first!
- What are the best ways for Alaskans to exercise their upper bodies?
- By shoveling their driveways!
- What caused the Alaskan to get frost bite?
- He was walking around brrrrrrrfooted.
- What made the fisherman want to go fishing in Alaska?
- Just for the halibut.
- How do Russians drive to Alaska?
- By bearing straight.
- Taco Bells are so prevalent in Anchorage, why is that?
- Because Alaskans love brrrrrrrritos.
- An emotionally unstable animal who lives in Alaska and vacations in Antarctica is called what?
- A Bipolar Bear.
- What is the best place to dock your boat in Alaska?
- “Anchor” age.
- Prostitutes in Alaska are called what?
- A eskihoe.
Humorous Alaska Puns and Stories
- Alaskans do not keep their money in greedy banks.
- They keep it in Fairbanks.
- If you have four seasons, you might be an Alaskan.
- 1) Almost Winter 2) Winter 3) Still Winter 4) Construction
- Let’s play a game of Ketchican.
- If the Ninja Turtles moved to Alaska,
- they would live in Seward.
- Denali ain’t just a river in Egypt.
- Alaska has its own capital!
- Did Juneau that?
- When I was in Alaska, I thought I saw an eye doctor.
- But it turned out to be an Optical Aleutian.
- In Alaska, a man encountered a small, agitated bear while he was hunting.
- To survive, he shot the bear.
- In order to eat dinner, he decided to use it and cook in the woods.
- It was tasty, even though it was a little grizzly.
- In Alaska, no one dates in the winter.
- One Alaskan answered, “We try, but it’s hard to break the ice.”
- At McDonald’s, what do Alaskans order?
- Icberg-ers with chili sauce.
- Our family went on vacation to Alaska.
- When we landed, dad asked: “Is Juneau the capital of Alaska?”
- You can go to Alaska if you want…
- but I wouldn’t Anchorage it.
- My wife tried to get me interested in this documentary on Alaska and its people.
- I’m just not Inuit.
- In a kayak, two Eskimos were chilly, but when they lit a fire, the craft sank, proving once and for all that you can’t have your kayak and heat it at the same time.
- Don’t know if my mom knows I’m here,
- Alaska later.
Quotes about Alaska
- “To the lover of wilderness, Alaska is one of the most wonderful countries in the world.”
- –John Muir
- “Moose are the squirrels of Alaska.”
- –Tim Moon
- “I’ve been under the spell of the North ever since my childhood in Alaska. More and more, I’ve been returning to Alaska, and sometimes my adventures inspire a story.”
- – Will Hobbs.
- “Kids in Alaska don’t know they’re growing up on the Last Frontier. It’s just what they see on the license plates, and it’s something tourists like to say a lot because they’ve never been around so many mountains and moose before.”
- –Tom Bodett.
- “This was one of the places people told me to go, it was one the big trips that you should see: Alaska.”
- –Jeff Goldblum.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’
- –Bing Crosby
- Historically, Alaska is a place that has attracted those fed up with conventionality.
- –Bill O’Reilly
Crazy Alaska One-Liners
- If you can’t imagine life without duct tape,
- you might be an Alaskan!
- If you owe more money on your snow machine than your car,
- you might be an Alaskan.
- 11,623 Eskimos Can’t Be Wrong!
- If you know which leaves make good toilet paper,
- you’re in Alaska.
- When the mayor calls you by your first name on the street,
- you’re in Alaska.
- In Alaska,
- people use fridges to keep food from freezing.
- In Alaska,
- the sunset literally lasts until the sunrise.
- When I heard that the sun doesn’t shine in Alaska, I was afraid to move.
- And then, it dawned on me.
- A place where school can be cancelled due to warm weather.
Alaska is truly a place apart. The culture, the experiences, the natural beauty, the wildlife, the history, the people, everything is unique.
It’s a place where you can experience solitude, community, and everything in between and with Alaska jokes you can quip and laugh about the fascinating nature of this great wilderness state. I hope these funny Alaska jokes made you giggle!
Enjoy this collection of jokes, quotes, and songs. They’ll brighten your day. Some of them are listed below.
- Silly Alabama Jokes (It Will Leave You in Stitches)
- Fun Food Jokes for Kids (Even Picky Eaters Will Enjoy)
- Funny Quotes From Famous People (You Will Be Reminded How Fun Life Is)
- Best Motivational Songs of All Time (It Will Lift Our Spirits)
Check out these Funny Husky and Alaskan Malamute videos compilation – cute and funniest Dogs and Puppies alive.