It’s not necessary to be serious all the time! If you are able to smile at the negative things in life and laugh at the ones you can’t control, life will be a lot more enjoyable.
Being funny that will brighten up your day is the goal of these humorous quotes that you will enjoy reading.
Let the following funny quotes from famous people bring out the happiest and most cheerful side of you.
Funny Quotes From Famous People About Life and Success
- “My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?” – Charles Schulz
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
- “My formula for success is to rise early, work late, and strike oil.” – J. P. Getty
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
- “Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.” – James A. Garfield
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
- “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” – Robert Frost
- “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” – Anthony Burgess
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
- “Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are.” – Mark McGinnis
- “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” – Doug Larson
- “When your outgo exceeds your income, the upshot may be your downfall.” – Paul Harvey
- “Laughter is to life what shock absorbers are to automobiles: It won’t take the potholes out of the road, but it sure makes the ride smoother.” – Barbara Johnson
- “Life’s a tough proposition but the first hundred years are the hardest.” – Wilson Mizner
Funny Quotes About Love and Attraction
- “My wife is going to kill me. But you look like my wife, so that’s OK!” – Jay Leno
- “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
- “Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God’s final word on where your lips end.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.” – Ambrose Bierce
- “She’s a wonderful, wonderful person, and we’re looking forward to a happy and wonderful night—ah, life.” – Sen. Ted Kennedy
- “Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.” – Judith Viorst
Funny Quotes About Aging and Health
- “Age is something that doesn’t matter unless you are a cheese.” – Luis Bunuel
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
- “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” – Mark Twain
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it.” – Lily Tomlin
- “If I’d known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!” – Eubie Blake
- “Ugly truths are the biggest source of indigestion in humans.” – Raheel Farooq
People have an amazing knack for knowing when and how to be funny. Perhaps their sparkling wits, casual demeanors, or caustic remarks make them famous for their comedy.
What is your favorite funny quote so far? We’d love to hear about it. Please leave a comment below.
Check out Funny Jokes Today for a complete collection of funny puns, inspirational videos, and motivational quotes.
Take a look at the 25 Funniest People Of All Time, according to Business Insider.