When people around you are talking of leaving and you feel it too, it’s hard not to joke about it.
That said, maybe you would like to blaze a trail, take a chance and get out there!
So, let’s have a look at the best jokes and puns about leaving and see if their funny side tells you anything about the situation.
Crazy Puns About Leaving
- When you reach places by highway, how do you leave those places?
- A byeway.
- What did one fly tell the other fly leaving the restroom?
- Zip up your man.
- How do you say goodbye to your two sons?
- What does an Italian Terminator say when leaving?
- Pasta La Pizza Baby!
- What can stab you while leaving a cool refreshing sensation?
- While you’re in the bathroom, if you are Russian and you are Finnish, what are you doing while you’re in the bathroom?
- What do lawyers say when they leave their office?
- I’ll be suing ya!
- As three Canadians drive along, their car breaks down, leaving them stranded. Who do they call?
- Triple eh.
- Have you heard about the guy who traveled to Czechoslovakia and was not allowed to leave for a long time?
- Poor guy. They made a movie about him: 12 Years A Slav.
- I hate it when bay leaves.
- Leaf me alone!
- Micro-waving you goodbye!
- I donut want to say goodbye.
- Convoy trucks are leaving Ottawa.
- They’re on the Highway to Hull.
- Saying goodbye is never easy.
- Lets ketchup soon.
Funny Jokes and One-Liners About Leaving
- What made the astronaut leave his girlfriend?
- Because he wanted space.
- As clients leave a sperm bank, what does the receptionist say?
- Thanks for coming!
- When the UK leaves the EU, how much space will be freed up?
- 1 GB.
- How come the family couldn’t leave the room after playing with Legos?
- They were blocked.
- What caused the pig to leave early?
- Because everyone thought he was a boar!
- Once my dog ate all the tiles in Scrabble.
- He kept leaving little messages around the house.
- 90% of men kiss their wives goodbye when they leave the house.
- 10% kiss their house goodbye when they leave the wife.
- For Halloween, I’m dressed as the Republican healthcare bill.
- I won’t be leaving the house.
- My wife is considering leaving me because of my poker habit.
- But I think she’s bluffing.
- Him: I’m leaving. It gets old seeing you wear a different shirt every 30 minutes.
- Me: Wait, I can change.
- I did not believe my wife when she said she would leave me if I kept quoting Shrek.
- But then I saw her face.
- On the fridge, my wife wrote, “This isn’t working. Goodbye.”
- I opened it and it works fine.
- I sneezed while saying goodbye to my dad the other day because he’s a little crazy.
- He replied: “Cashew later too, son.”
- Interviewer: What made you leave your last job?
- Me: The company shifted their office and didn’t tell me where it is.
- Brittany T. I told my boss that three companies wanted me and I needed a raise to stay at my job.
- After a few minutes of haggling, he gave me a 5% raise.
- Leaving his office, he asked, “By the way, which companies are after you?”
- I replied, “The gas, electric, and cable companies.”
- She leaves me with the impression that she will mark the exact spot when we bury the hatchet.
- Yes, that’s right…
- I’m leaving work early to make up for my lateness.
The act of leaving is difficult, whether you are a person leaving or a person left behind. But do not be sad. You can make the goodbye laughable by sharing these light-hearted jokes.
Check out the most epic and hilarious ways people have quit their jobs.