A better way to describe ironic humor is to say that it’s the most intelligent. As such, it’s the most difficult to crack. It’s ironic, however, that every joke contains some kernel of truth. You can get a lot of laughs out of it.
Get ready to laugh uncontrollably with these funny irony jokes.
Funny Ironic Jokes and Puns
- How does a rusty can of spray-on rust remover smell?
- Is there anything ironic about duct tape?
- According to researchers, duct tape should never be used for sealing ducts.
- What’s even more ironic than someone waking up tired?
- If someone dies in the living room.
- What does historical irony mean?
- When history channels don’t show much history anymore as it’s in the past.
- What makes the term ‘Communism’ so ironic?
- It’s capitalized.
- Diabetic blood tastes like what?
- Sweet irony.
- Can you tell me what’s ironic?
- A computer asking me if I’m a robot.
- Is there anything ironic about an ice hotel?
- Another funny example of irony, Sweden’s famous Ice Hotel has a smoke detector.
- Can you tell me what the egg said to the funny chef?
- “You’re cracking me up.”
- Is there anything ironic about having a left-handed pen?
- It’s for righting.
- Is there a reason why you should never play cards in the jungle?
- The humidity would cause the cards to get soggy.
Hilarious Ironic One-Liners
- Currently, I am on a seafood diet.
- I see food, and I eat it.
- The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
- It used to be that I was indecisive,
- but now I’m not so sure.
- Parallel lines have a lot in common.
- It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- What caused the computer to catch a cold?
- Because it had a byte.
- It took me a few minutes to order a chicken and an egg online.
- I’ll let you know which one comes first.
- In the future, I would like to be a superhero and be called ‘Ironic’.
- That way whenever I run in case of an emergency, everyone would say, “Isn’t that Ironic?”
- Irony is something that my friends don’t understand.
- Which is ironic because I don’t even own an iron.
- I find it ironic that I got a job.
- You get a job, so you won’t be homeless.
- But when you get a job, you’re home a lot less.
- My grandmother was a cancer patient, but she passed away after eating a crab.
- A Golden Globe award for a movie about The Flat Earth Society would be ironic.
- It’s not true that all men are annoying.
- Some are dead.
- Isn’t it irritating when people use big words for the sake of making themselves appear sophisticated?
- Although you might love your life, I think it just wants to be friends with you.
- When it rains on your wedding day, there’s nothing ironic about it.
- It’s normal for a couple to have a bridal shower.
- The adjective for metal is metallic, but not so for iron which is ironic.
- A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer.
- “Sorry, we don’t serve food here,” says the bartender.
- Can you tell me who this Rorschach guy is and why he paints so many pictures of my parents fighting?
- A cage on the side of the road holding a parrot also has a sign that says “free bird.”
- What ironic irony!
- If it weren’t for law enforcement and physics, I’d be unstoppable.
- Jokes that are so terrible that they become ironically funny are my favorite.
- I literally laugh so hard at those it’s embarrassing.
- It’s ironic that it’s called fall because everything is falling, leaves, temperature, bank account, grades, self-esteem, etc.,
- Everyone applauded me when I told a guy talking on his phone to shut up in the library.
- So I told them to shut up too.
The Ironic Quiz
These ironic jokes are meant to tickle your funny bone by turning expectations upside down. Enjoy the humor of life’s little contradictions!
Want to have more fun? Want to have a good time? Feel like you need a good belly laugh? If you’re tired of all the negativity, politics and doom-and-gloom stories plaguing the news lately, and you want to take a break, then these jokes are the answer.
- History Jokes You Can’t Help Laughing At
- Camel Jokes To Fill Your Thirst With Laughter
- Best Sun Jokes That Will Give the Brightest Smile
- Party Jokes That Will Give You Wild & Lot of Laughs