It’s been a chaotic year since the Brexit vote, and it’s still hard to believe that Britain has voted to leave the EU. The vote in favour of Brexit has created a lot of uncertainty, and the consequences of the UK leaving the EU are still unclear.
As a result, there have been some funny jokes created around the Brexit vote, and we’ve pulled together some of the best Brexit jokes, one-liners and sayings for you.
Funny Brexit Jokes
- How much space was created when Britain left the EU?
- Exactly 1GB.
- What caused the Brexit chicken to cross the road?
- I never said there was a road. Or a chicken.
- What is the reason for so many children among Brexiters?
- Because he refuses to acknowledge that pulling out never works.
- What will Christmas Dinner be like after Brexit?
- No Brussels.
- What makes Britain so fond of tea?
- Because tea leaves.
- To change a light bulb, how many Brits are needed?
- None. The Brits are too busy screwing themselves.
- What did Britain say to its trading partners?
- See EU later
- What’s the most frequently asked question after Brexit?
- What is the number of Brexiteers required to change a light bulb?
- One to promise a brighter future and the rest to screw it up.
- What is the sexual position of the day?
- Brexit, You promise to pull out but you don’t.
- When Boris Johnson sees something he doesn’t like, what does he do?
- He Brexit!
Crazy Brexit Puns
- A Scotsman, an Englishman, and an Irishman walk into a bar.
- The Englishman wanted to go so they all had to leave.
- There will be a 50p coin commemorating Brexit.
- It’s almost done. They just aren’t sure what to do about the border.
- Brexit leaving EU:
- It’s like when Geri Halliwell overestimated her viability as a solo artist and left the Spice Girls.
- In the UK, the Cabinet is Her Majesty’s decision-making body…
- and it’s made of plywood. (IKEA has better cabinets)
- You know you’re Irish Catholic when #WithdrawalAgreement means something completely different to you.
- Brexit Beer Deal:
- Tell the bartender what you want, and they’ll serve you something else.
- Brexit will not happen in the United Kingdom because it has already disposed of Mourinho.
- (The British) irritated us by wanting to join the Union, and now they irritate us by wanting to leave:
- The British are like the cats of Europe.
- As a result of Brexit, fizzy drinks are going to disappear soon from UK supermarket shelves.
- The UK Government should do a trade deal with Mexico, I hear they’re really good at getting coke across the border.
- Everyone gets what they want from Brexit.
- Brits get blue passports, and the average IQ of the European Union goes up by 10 points.
- Even my cats hate Brexit, and he’s a knob.
- Anotherther 27 years of nightmares. Guaranteed.
- David Cameron quits as UK prime minister;
- Modi invites him to India just because his surname is “Camera On.”
- It was 1947 that was the best Brexit,
- nothing can match that.
- When the fun stops STOP.
- The police will no longer use German shepherds after Brexit and will instead use yorkshire terriers.
- As a result of Brexit,
- I have now removed all German contacts from my phone. I am now Hans free.
- Oxo is releasing a new cube to celebrate Brexit.
- It’s called the laughing stock.
- Brexiting (verb);
- Pretending to leave the party, but actually staying.
Silly Brexit Sayings
- “A lot of Leave voters say ‘Stop complaining, it’s democracy!’ Well democracy doesn’t always work. If five people democratically elect to take your iPhone, it’s a mugging.”
- –Dane Baptiste
- “The year is 2192. The British Prime Minister visits Brussels to ask for an extension of the Brexit deadline. No one remembers where this tradition originated, but every year it attracts many tourists from all over the world.”
- “Brexit was like the UK got drunk and accidentally unfriended Europe on Facebook.”
- –Leo Karse
- “If only Therese May was as good at dancing as Barack Obama, then we wouldn’t be in this Brexit debacle.”
While it’s not yet clear how Brexit will affect everyone in the UK, it’s certainly caused a lot of confusion and stress. If you’re worried about Brexit or the current state of politics and you need a laugh, we hope you enjoyed these funny Brexit jokes, one-liners, and sayings.
With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of Brexit and have a laugh about it with your friends, family, colleagues and even on social media.