Food is the best way to make people happy. There is nothing better than getting a great meal with your loved ones.
What ever your favorite food is, there is always something to be learned from the other. Reading what others are saying about new foods is among the most helpful ways of learning about them.
Here are some food quotes that will make you hungry and even love eating.
- “I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food.” – Erma Bombeck
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” – John Gunther
- “The belly rules the mind.” – Spanish Proverb
- “Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.”– Giada De Laurentiis
- “You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.” – Paul Prudhomme
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” – Julia Child
- “To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” – François de la Rochefoucauld
- “We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly.” – Anna Thomas
- “Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity.”– Jonathan Safran Foer
- “If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him…the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
- “Food for us comes from our relatives, whether they have wings or fins or roots. That is how we consider food. Food has a culture. It has a history. It has a story. It has relationships.” – Winona LaDuke
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” – Alan D. Wolfelt
- “I watch cooking change the cook, just as it transforms the food.” – Laura Esquivel
- “I know once people get connected to real food, they never change back.” – Alice Waters
- “Food can be very transformational, and it can be more than just about a dish. That’s what happened to me when I first went to France. I fell in love. And if you fall in love, well, then everything is easy.” – Alice Waters
- “Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people eat together.” – Guy Fieri
- “Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” – Harriet Van Horne
- “Laughter is brightest where food is best.” – Irish Proverb
- “Well, food’s always the way to anybody’s heart, I think, guy or girl.” – Josh Hutcherson
- “My best hostess tip is to have good food and really good music.” – Jennifer Aniston
Comfort Food Quotes
- “Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt.” – Judith Olney
- “Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn’t illegal.” – Voltaire
- “Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.”– Judith Viorst
- “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” – Barbara Johnson
- “I only drink Champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not.” – Coco Chanel
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” – Julia Child
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Federico Fellini
- “It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.” – Lewis Grizzard
- “The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.” – Maya Angelou
- “Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
Food proves to make people happy because in ancient times food got us through anything. Food will always be there for you when you’re struggling and need a pick up in your day.
As humans, we know that no matter what type of food we are eating, we can always have a connection with it. No matter what meal is being cooked or eaten, everyone has something to learn from one another at the table.
Check out Funny Jokes Today for a complete collection of funny puns, inspirational videos, and motivational quotes.
What are your plans for dinner? Here are some amazing food presentation ideas you can try.