It’s Christmas time!
The season of family, friends, and joy. The season of celebration and love. There’s no better way to celebrate the Christmas season than with some holiday-themed jokes. Your holiday season will be filled with many silly, funny, and clever jokes.
This year, spice up your holiday season with these funny Christmas jokes.
Pun-ny Christmas Jokes
- Reindeer hang what on their Christmas trees? Horn-aments!
- A man stole an Advent Calendar. What happened to him? He got 25 days!
- Elves go to school for what? Presentations!
- When a snowman is celebrating his birthday, what songs are sung? Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- The snowman was looking through the carrots for a reason, why? He was picking his nose!
- When you cross a snowman with a vampire, what do you get? Frostbite!
- In the days leading up to Christmas, what did Adam say? “It’s Christmas, Eve!”
- What did the stamp say on the Christmas card? Stick with me and we’ll go places!
- The eBay auctions for Rudolph and Blitzen were not bid on. Why? Because they were two deer!
- What is the Queen’s Christmas Broadcast called? The One Show!
- Is there anything better than a Christmas present? A broken drum — you can’t beat it!
- How does the Christmas alphabet differ from the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has noel.
- How did one Christmas tree respond to another? Lighten up!
- What is Santa’s favorite place for coffee? Star-bucks!
- What is every elf’s favorite kind of music? Wrap!
- What is the monkey’s Christmas song? Jungle bells!
Santa Claus Jokes
- Can you explain to me why you never see Santa at the hospital? Because he has private elf care!
- At Christmas, who delivers presents to baby sharks? Santa Jaws!
- Which kind of candy does Santa enjoy the most? Jolly ranchers.
- What do Santa’s little helpers learn in school? The elf-abet!
- On the day after Christmas, how do the elves clean Santa’s sleigh? They use Santa-tizer.
- What do you call Santa Claus when his clothes are unfolded? Kris Wrinkle.
- When Santa went speed dating, what did he do? He pulled a cracker!
- If you cross Santa with a duck, what do you get? A Christmas Quacker!
- When Santa’s elves misbehave, what does he do? He gives them the sack!
- Can you tell me Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley!
- What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”? Santa is walking backwards!
- What is the purpose of Santa having three gardens? So he can ‘ho ho ho’!
- When Santa’s helpers are sick, who do they call? The National Elf Service!
- Santa rides what kind of motorbike? Holly Davidson!
We recommend that you check out Dad Jokes, Mom Jokes, Brother Jokes, and Sister Jokes for more laughs. It’s guaranteed that the whole family will laugh hysterically.
Knock Knock Jokes About Christmas
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Murray. Murray who? Murray Christmas, one and all!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pizza. Pizza, who? Pizza on earth, good will toward men!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive, who? Olive the other reindeer.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dexter. Dexter, who? Dexter halls with boughs of holly.
Christmas does not only make us full of joy and happiness, it also fills our hearts with a love for all those around us. This makes Christmas the perfect time to share memories and celebrate our festive spirits with family and friends. With that being said, I hope this blog post has been able to inspire you in preparing you for your holiday festivities this year!
Check out Funny Jokes Today for a complete collection of funny puns, inspirational videos, and motivational quotes.
Visit Pinterest to find more unique Christmas decorating ideas for this year.