It’s Christmas time!
The season of family, friends, and joy. The season of celebration and love. What better way to celebrate the Christmas season than with some holiday-themed jokes? There are plenty of silly, funny, and clever jokes to make your holiday merry.
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your Christmas this year, check out these Christmas jokes and see if there’s one that will make you laugh.
Pun-ny Christmas Jokes
- Reindeer hang what on their Christmas trees? Horn-aments!
- A man stole an Advent Calendar. What happened to him? He got 25 days!
- Elves go to school for what? Presentations!
- When a snowman is celebrating his birthday, what songs are sung? Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- The snowman was looking through the carrots for a reason, why? He was picking his nose!
- When you cross a snowman with a vampire, what do you get? Frostbite!
- In the days leading up to Christmas, what did Adam say? “It’s Christmas, Eve!”
- What did the stamp say on the Christmas card? Stick with me and we’ll go places!
- The eBay auctions for Rudolph and Blitzen were not bid on. Why? Because they were two deer!
- What is the Queen’s Christmas Broadcast called? The One Show!
- Is there anything better than a Christmas present? A broken drum — you can’t beat it!
- How does the Christmas alphabet differ from the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has noel.
- How did one Christmas tree respond to another? Lighten up!
- What is Santa’s favorite place for coffee? Star-bucks!
- What is every elf’s favorite kind of music? Wrap!
- What is the monkey’s Christmas song? Jungle bells!
Santa Claus Jokes
- Can you explain to me why you never see Santa at the hospital? Because he has private elf care!
- At Christmas, who delivers presents to baby sharks? Santa Jaws!
- Which kind of candy does Santa enjoy the most? Jolly ranchers.
- What do Santa’s little helpers learn in school? The elf-abet!
- On the day after Christmas, how do the elves clean Santa’s sleigh? They use Santa-tizer.
- What do you call Santa Claus when his clothes are unfolded? Kris Wrinkle.
- When Santa went speed dating, what did he do? He pulled a cracker!
- If you cross Santa with a duck, what do you get? A Christmas Quacker!
- When Santa’s elves misbehave, what does he do? He gives them the sack!
- Can you tell me Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley!
- What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”? Santa is walking backwards!
- What is the purpose of Santa having three gardens? So he can ‘ho ho ho’!
- When Santa’s helpers are sick, who do they call? The National Elf Service!
- Santa rides what kind of motorbike? Holly Davidson!
Knock Knock Jokes About Christmas
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Murray. Murray who? Murray Christmas, one and all!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pizza. Pizza, who? Pizza on earth, good will toward men!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive, who? Olive the other reindeer.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dexter. Dexter, who? Dexter halls with boughs of holly.
Christmas does not only make us full of joy and happiness, it also fills our hearts with a love for all those around us. This makes Christmas the perfect time to share memories and celebrate our festive spirits with family and friends. With that being said, I hope this blog post has been able to inspire you in preparing you for your holiday festivities this year!
Check out Funny Jokes Today for a complete collection of funny puns, inspirational videos, and motivational quotes.
Visit Pinterest to find more Christmas decorating ideas.