Hong Kong is a vibrant and exciting city!
In this highly developed city, there are plenty of things to do. Living, working and living well here is a pleasure. It is also a highly developed city, so it has its fair share of funny jokes.
Enjoy these hilarious Hong Kong jokes about the people and the things that you find there.
Hong Kong Short Funny Stories
- News Breaking! During a collision in Hong Kong, two ships carrying red and purple paint collided.
- CNN reports that both crews are marooned.
- Great Britain will be like its own Hong Kong if it leaves the EU.
- It is owned by the British, is surprisingly prosperous for its size, and aspires desperately to be white.
- What happens in Hong Kong stays in Hong Kong.
- However, what happens in China travels all over the world.
- Recently, I went shopping in Hong Kong.
- I bought groceries for twenty dollars and paid with a hundred-dollar bill.
- After giving me the bag of goods, the shop owner went on to serve the next customer.
- I was livid!
- “Where’s my money? I bought twenty and paid with a hundred! You owe me eighty dollars!”
- The old man just looked at me as if I was stupid.
- “Didn’t you hear, gwailo,” he said, “fifty years, no change.”
- In addition to Bitcoins, I invested in a Russian airline and a Hong Kong bus company.
- But all of them crashed!
- In Hong Kong, a small traffic accident occurs at a busy intersection.
- l guess two Wongs don’t make a right.
- Hong Kong is expected to become a big player in the fashion industry.
- Masks were very in during the protests last year.
- Now everyone’s wearing one.
- Hong Kong has been protesting continuously for 160 days, proving that it does not belong to China.
- This is because nothing made in China lasts more than a week.
- Hong Kong’s vehicles have internet access as well.
- They call it Wong Kar-Wai fi.
- A piece of a Hong Kong politician’s ear was apparently bitten off.
- I’m glad Mike Tyson is giving his all to these protests.
- The ear of a Hong Kong politician was apparently bitten off.
- I’m glad Mike Tyson is giving these protests his all.
- I told my Hong Kong friend, Your mother is so fat!
- He shook his head in disgust.
- Sō Fá.
- Free Hong Kong t-shirts are fine…
- I doubt that I’d ever *buy* one though.
- In Nicaragua, a Hong Kong-based company is going to build the Grand Canal.
- Won’t yellow fever be a problem?
- Hong Kong’s government recently announced that all police must travel in groups of three:
- One cop knows how to read.
- The second knows how to write.
- And the third is to keep an eye on the two intellectuals.
Humorous Hong Kong Jokes
- In Hong Kong, what does the “F” stand for?
- What is the religion of the people in Hong Kong?
- What are the similarities between IKEA and Hong Kong?
- No peaceful assembly.
- What is the sound of a Chinese goose?
- Hong Kong!
- What is Hong Kong police’s favorite pop group?
- The Beatles.
- What would they put on the coffin of King Kong if he went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong and died?
- A lid.
- Why do Hong Kong police get up so early in the morning?
- To beat the crowds.
- King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping pong and sing. What noise does his doorbell make?
- What is the age of a Hong Kong kid born in 1997?
- Today is his 50th birthday.
- What is the most common request DJs in Hong Kong receive?
- Clubbed to death.
- Exactly what does Hong Kong Phooey call the Coronavirus?
- The Kung Flu.
- How would China respond to the recent protests in Hong Kong?
- Tank you!
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. Be sure to keep these jokes handy during your trip. They’re sure to make your journey more fun!
Find out what to do in Hong Kong and discover the best places to visit with this guide to the top attractions.