Wendy’s is a fast food restaurant chain, the third largest in the world. The restaurant is named after founder Dave Thomas’ daughter, Melinda Lou “Wendy” Thomas.
It has a reputation for fresh hamburgers, baked potatoes and frosty shakes.
Gregarious humor is something that sets Wendy’s apart from its competitors. They have always been a little different with humorous advertising and slogans.
That is why we have come up with a list of the most hilarious Wendy’s jokes that will make you chuckle.
Humorous Wendy’s Jokes and Puns
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant that Peter pans always recommends?
- Why are Wendy’s hamburgers so delicious?
- Because they don’t cut corners.
- What happened to Wendy at Wendy’s?
- “The Baconator”.
- Is there a difference between Wendy’s and Windows?
- Wendy’s is never frozen.
- When Wendy saw Captain Hook for the first time, what did she do?
- She Peedherpants.
- Why did thePeter Pan slip out of the sky?
- It was too Wendy.
- Why are Wendy’s Burgers considered healthy?
- It’s a square meal.
- What does Jay Z get out of Wendy’s?
- Do you like Wendy’s?
- When deez nuts are in your mouth!
- Why do Wendy’s hamburgers come square?
- Because Dave Thomas doesn’t cut corners.
- What did Little Caesars tell Wendys?
- You’ll always have a pizza in my heart.
- Have you heard McDonald killed Burger King in front of Five Guys over that skank Wendy?
- The funeral is at White Castle. I’m taking Dairy Queen.
Wacky One Liners and Stories about Wendy’s
- Wendys: Our secret ingredient is our people, that is!
- Now Hiring!
- There was an elderly man in Wendy’s.
- So while I was sitting there during my break, an elderly man came up to me and said “Did I tell you about the naked man and the elephant?”.
- I say, “Hmm. No?”.
- “The elephant looks at the man and says, ‘How do you breathe out of that thing?'”, and then he just walked out.
- I asked a woman at Wendy’s if she could get me a round burger patty…
- and she was like, “No sorry. We don’t cut corners here”.
- When I tweet “I’m stuck in traffic”,
- it often only means that Wendy’s drive thru is backed up.
- You can’t promote protection of property while denouncing climate change.
- Fires, earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, landslides, and derechos ravage entire regions and you don’t blink.
- But someone burns down a Wendy’s and you demand an intervention from the government.
- Wendy’s will launch a second kind of burger next month…
- the Type 2 Diaburger, after the success of the Triple Baconator.
- If a white man had fallen asleep in a Wendy’s drive-thru lane Friday night at worst he would have been able to post bail and pick up his car from the parking lot Saturday morning.
- I exchange my sexual favors for frosties from Wendy’s.
- I’m a frostitute.
- McDonald’s and Burger King were horrified when they heard about Wendy’s brutal demise.
- Apparently, the baconator.
- Every time my dad goes to Wendy’s he looks at the menu as if he is confused and asks, “do you let the chicken know their rights before you grill them?”
- Every time.
Witty Wendy’s Tweets and Replies
- Mcdonald’s: We announced today that by mid-2018, all Quarter Pounder Burgers will be made from fresh beef at the majority of our restaurants.
- Wendy’s: So frozen beef will still be used in most of your burgers at all of your restaurants? Asking for a friend.
- What do I do when my girlfriend wants McDonald’s and I want Wendy’s?
- Wendy’s: There are plenty of fish in the sea.
- I think Wendy’s is good, but my friends don’t. What should I tell them?(@SniperSwiper200)
- Wendy’s: Apologize for being wrong.
- Someone: How much is a Big Mac? (@dpeacock980)
- Wendy’s: Your dignity.
- What do I get at Wendy’s if I go to taco bell? (@skyl6r)
- Wendy’s: Food from the wrong place.
- I won’t ever go to Wendy’s again. (Rob Waterman)
- Wendy’s: We already have enough salt for our fries.
- Senses Fail: I saw the finger paintings you brought home and they’re awful!
- Wendy’s: They were meant to represent all of your work after 2006, so mission accomplished?
- Bob: Mcdonald’s is better.
- Wendy’s: Yes, when it comes to freezing their beef.
Wendy’s may be known for their savory Baconator burgers which they serve up quickly, but customers often remark how great their sense of humor is as well! Do you agree? Definitely, Yes!
Check out more funny jokes below. They are the perfect humor for your next read! Enjoy.
Learn more about these 13 facts about Wendy’s you never knew.