What’s the best way to make money?
You’ve probably heard that you need a good idea, strong work ethic and some time. However, what if there was an easier way to be rich? The answer is laughter!
Laughter can help relieve stress and create happiness. It also has been proven as a natural painkiller.
So if you’re looking for something to do this weekend, why not try out one of these funny money jokes on your friends or family members? Hopefully, they’ll laugh so hard that they’ll give you all their money!
Q&A Jokes About Money
- Did one penny say something to the other penny? Here’s a chance for us to make some cents.
- The man hid his money in the freezer for what reason? He wanted cold hard cash!
- Why can’t you get money from a Leprechaun? They are always a little short.
- What is brown and has a tail and a head, but no legs? A penny.
- What would be the people’s favorite season if money truly grew on trees? Fall.
- The quarter didn’t roll down the hill with the nickel. Why? This is because it has more cents.
- You think nobody cares if you’re alive? Try missing a couple of credit card payments.
- How do you get rich eating? You should eat fortune cookies.
- How often does it rain money? When there is “change” in the weather.
- Dracula keeps his money where? In a blood bank.
- What coin doubles its value if half is taken off? A half dollar.
- Do you know why money is called dough? Because we all knead it.
- Exactly how much money does a skunk have? One scent.
- Why did the woman leave her purse open when she went outdoors? She was expecting some change in the weather.
Talking About Money Jokes With Animals
- Why do cows have no money? Because farmers milk them dry.
- In what way do dinosaurs pay their bills? With Tyrannosaurus checks!
- Where do penguins keep their money? In a snow bank.
- Did you ever wonder where the fish keep all their money? In a river-bank.
- What kind of money do crabs use? Sand dollars!
- After the duck went shopping, what did he say? Put it on my bill.
Funny Money Jokes
- I won $3 million on the lottery this weekend, and I donated a quarter of it to charity. I now have $2,999,999.75.
- It is true that you cannot buy true love with money. However, there is a factor that causes you to be in a better negotiating position.
- It is weird how the stock market works. Every time someone sells, another one buys, and both of them think that they are smart.
- This bank account has run out of money, so I need to open a new one.
- Money talks… but all I hear is goodbye.
- A retirement is the time in your life when money is no longer time.
- I have learned nothing from being a parent that I could not just as easily have learned from setting my money on fire.
- An advertising slogan for a safe company stated: “If your stuff goes missing, it is not our vault.”
- I find personal financing to be very… INTERESTing.
- It’s not a question of when I’ll retire, it’s a question of at what income.
- Those whose name is on the building are rich; those whose names are on your desk are middle-class; those whose names are on your shirt are poor.
- My money management skills are impressive! I know how to spend money, how to get into debt, and how to lose it.
Money is an important part of our everyday lives. It’s a major factor in whether or not we are happy, and it makes the world go round. Luckily for us, there are plenty of jokes about money that help lighten the mood when times get tough!
Don’t forget to share these great money jokes with friends and family members to brighten their day and make them laugh out loud!
We’d like to share with you a couple more funny jokes that will make you laugh even more.
- Laugh Your Way Through Biology Jokes
- Chicken Jokes That Never Chicken You Out
- Best Road Trip Jokes for Driving Pleasure
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.