The struggle is real when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, and there have never been more temptations than now. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back! Here are some of the funniest food jokes that will leave you laughing your appetite right out.
Share these with all those friends who keep asking “What’s for dinner?”
Great Food Jokes
- Which vegetable is trying to be cool, but it is only partly successful? Radish.
- How do you refer to a fake noodle? An im-pasta.
- Could you tell me what the baby corn said to its mother? What happened to my popcorn?
- When it comes to dessert, what is best eaten in bed? A sheet cake.
- What was the reason why the sesame seed couldn’t leave the gambling casino? He was on a roll.
- What would you give to a sick lemon? Lemon aid!
- How come yogurt loves museums so much? Because it’s cultured.
- What do potatoes call their babies when they are born? Tater tots.
- When you play Tug-of-War with a pig, what do you get? Pulled-Pork.
- How do you refer to a peanut wearing a spacesuit? An astronut!
- Can you tell me how to make an apple turnover? It should be pushed downhill.
- In a French cheese factory, what happened after an explosion? All that remained was de brie.
- Are there socks you need to plant asparagus? Garden hose.
- The butcher worked extra hours at the shop for what reason? To make ends meat.
- Could you tell me what the pecan said to the walnut? We are friends because we are both nuts.
- What kind of nuts seems to have a cold constantly? Cashews!
- Which beverage would a tree enjoy most? Root Beer.
- Did one blueberry say anything to the other blueberry? Honestly, if you weren’t so sweet, we wouldn’t be in this jam.
- The sad cheese — what do you call it? Blue cheese.
- What was the banana’s reason for going to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well!
- What do you get when you cross a shellfish with an apple? A crab apple!
- A black, white, green, and bumpy thing is what? A pickle wearing a tuxedo.
- What type of coffee was served on the Titanic? Sanka!
- Can you suggest the best things to put in a pie? Your teeth!
- What do you call stolen candy? Hot chocolate!
- Waiter, will my pizza be long? That would be round, sir!
- What’s hard to beat for breakfast? A boiled egg.
- How do you refer to blueberries playing guitar? A jam session.
- What do you call a tasty grilled cheese sandwich that gets right up in your face? It’s too close for comfort food.
Funny Food One-Liners
- My favorite candy canes are those in mint condition.
- My brain is telling me to make pancakes every morning, but I keep waffling.
- Lots of people cry after cutting onions. The trick is to never form an emotional bond.
- There’s a song I wrote about tortillas. Well, it’s actually kind of a wrap.
- I hate potato puns. I think they’re pomme de terrible.
- RED FLAG: That milk has been in the fridge for three weeks already.
Food jokes are always a great way to start a conversation about food, and they can be even better when they’re funny. These jokes will get you laughing your appetite right out!
Come on, let us share more funny jokes with you that will really make you laugh again!
- Money Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Way to Riches
- Nerd Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Until Your Eyes Water
- Jokes About Studying To Have More Fun With Your Homework
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
Check out Pinterest for more humorous food presentation ideas.