Studying can be tough. Sometimes the material is hard to learn, and sometimes it’s just so mind-numbingly boring that we want to scream! But there are ways to make studying more fun, which might help you get through your homework a little easier.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about studying that will hopefully keep you sane until exams!
Kidding Jokes About Studying
- I have been working abroad for several months now. I am thinking about finally asking her out.
- After five years of studying… Einstein’s students come rushing into his office shouting, “I have finally understood your Theory of Special Relativity!”. Einstein winces, “C’mon, it’s about time!”
- Last week I had this blood test and did not study. Thankfully, I managed to receive a B+.
- The dermatologist was working on new itching remedies when his lab caught fire… Now he has to start over from scratch.
- I’d love to study astronomy… But it was over my head.
- Scientists in California are researching the impact of cannabis seeds on the local seabird population. All the terns seem to have been stoned and they do not leave any un-stoned.
- Going out with a girl and studying mathematics… both gave me a headache!
- Despite being an engineer, my daughter never told me she was studying math. Must have been discreet math.
- Teachers: You’re studying during breaks? That’s awesome! Student: Thank you. I’ve heard it’s good to study before sleep.
- Why should you not drink water while studying? Because chemistry states that concentration decreases when adding water. Note: This was my first attempt. Thanks!
- Recently a major new study found that humans eat more bananas than monkeys. That’s true, I can’t remember the last time I ate a monkey.
- Did you hear about my friend from Australia studying abroad in Korea? I guess you could say he is my Seoul mate..
- What do fish have to study in school? Algaebra.
- I’m currently studying the Ancient Greeks. I’m sitting in an Athens nursing home.
- Researchers have consistently found that two out of three pigs use inferior building materials.
- Research shows that roughly 80% of high school goth girls enjoy reading parenting magazines. Oddly enough, most of them only read the dad issues.
- Studying the construction of a channel tunnel was an integral part of my engineering degree. I can reveal it was dug by a huge boring machine.
- Were you aware of that theoretical physicist who went mad studying cosmic background radiation? He said he couldn’t tell where reality ended and paranoid delusions began!
- I am doomed to be an amateur no matter how hard I study farming and angles. I will never become a protractor.
- It is not recommended that you drink water while studying. It decreases concentration.
- New study reveals that women slightly overweight live longer… than the men who mention it.
- One of the worst feelings is when you’re studying in your room peacefully and fully focused, when somebody in your family enters and.. wakes you up.
- In Singapore, why is studying so important? It’s your get out of jail free card.
- One girl was studying French, and doing very well at it. One day she asked her teacher, “Do you speak any Spanish?” For I know everything there is to know about French, and I need something new.” The teacher responded, “What a sudden change! And why would you probably ask me, your French teacher? This was totally unexpected!” “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”
- The teacher asks if she is clear while we’re studying light in science class. “No ma’am, you’re opaque.”
- I have been studying Russian with my friends and I realized the accent changes b’s into v’s. My friends asked me if I wanted to study russian, and I told them, “If being russian makes my B’s become V’s, then Soviet.” I was shot down by the FBI the next day.
- Engineering in school resembles World War 2. The objective is clear, there is an obvious enemy, and everyone is fighting for the same goal. Vietnam is like an interview for an engineering job. Everyone gives you a different objective, you’re not equipped properly for the environment, and the Asians are always one step ahead of you.
- If Dwayne Johnson is studying his family history… Is it referred to as genealogy or geology?
- What motivated the little girl to study in the tree? Clearly she wanted a higher education.
- IN THE MORNING AT 6:30 AM Teacher: Who fought in world war I? Me: Trump & Biden. Teacher: Well good job class see you tomorrow and don’t forget to study your books. AFTER SCHOOL Teacher: Oh God those children understand nothing (…She looks at her clock…) And now I am sewed.
Studying can be a drag. You know it’s important, but you’re just not feeling motivated to do it. This is why we are here! We have compiled a list of jokes about studying that will hopefully motivate you and make your time in the library much more enjoyable!
We hope these jokes will help you out with your studies, and we’d love to see your entries in the comments section below.
If you are looking for some laughs, check out our collection of funny jokes guaranteed to make your day better and keep you going during the fall/winter months ahead.
- You’ll Laugh Your Pants Off with These Funny Math Jokes
- Laugh Your Way Through Biology Jokes
- Funny Chemistry Jokes: You’ll Never Believe What Happened Next
If you want more puns, visit my entire collection of Funny Jokes.
Try this out! These studying tricks could work for you too. Be sure to smile and have fun while learning.