After a long, stressful day at work, it’s nice to come home and laugh. What better way to relieve stress than by reading some hilarious jokes about bosses! These jokes will make you feel better about your boss and also help you relax before bedtime.
Here we’ll share with you our favorite boss jokes so that you can laugh along with us.
Favorite Boss Jokes That You Should Share
- What made the scarecrow a successful boss?
- Because he was outstanding in his field!
- Is there a reason why bosses don’t share secrets in the office?
- Because they’re afraid the walls might have ears!
- Is there a reason why the boss brought a clock to the meeting?
- Because he wanted to “watch” the time.
- What was the purpose of bringing a ladder to the performance review?
- Because he wanted to talk down to me.
- Why did the boss bring a suitcase to work?
- Because he wanted to pack it in for the day!
- A boss is like a seagull.
- He flies in and makes a lot of noise.
- He drools all over everything.
- It was my boss who told me to enjoy it,
- so I went home.
- What is a power struggle?
- When the boss has the power and you’re struggling for it.
- The boss always scheduled a management meeting at 4:00 pm on Friday afternoons.
- When an employee asked him why, he replied, “I’ve found that late Friday afternoon is the only time when no one wants to argue with me.”
- A man with no arms is given a lot of work, but he tells his supervisor…
- ‘I can’t handle all of this.’
- My boss said to me that I was the worst train driver he had heard of.
- He asked me, “How many have you derailed this year?”
- I replied, “I am not sure; it is difficult to keep track.”
- Unfortunately, my boss said no to my time off request.
- However, the flight is booked.
- So I hope she comes up with something.
- When I told my boss that three companies wanted me, he asked, “What companies?”
- Gas, water, and electricity!
- When I saw my boss pull up in his new corvette.
- I replied “wow that’s a totally nice car, boss!”
- He advised me “thanks, and just remind you keep working hard every day and I’ll be able to acquire a second one!”
- I was told by my boss that I have to set up the company’s 401k.
- However, I do not think I can run that far.
- I waved at my boss as I left the office.
- It seems he wasn’t impressed maybe next time I’ll use all my fingers.
- I do multitasking really well.
- I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate at the same time!
- My boss said, “I find it highly suspicious that you are only sick on weekdays.”
- I responded, “It must be my weekend immune system.”
- I heard that my boss is trying to fire an employee with the worst posture.
- I suspect that might be me.
- Bob shows up at a job site…
- Boss: “John, where are you?! I’ve been looking for you since morning! It’s already lunch time!!!”
- John: “Boss, good employees are hard to find.”
- When I apologized for being late, I said, “I had computer issues.”
- “Hard drive?” he asked.
- “No, the commute was fine. It’s my laptop.”
- My boss sent me an email.
- Boss: “Send me a joke!”
- Me: “I’m working right now!”
- Boss: “That was great! Send me another one!”
- My boss told me I am a worker worth paying attention to.
- Unfortunately, he told that to the security guard.
- My boss asked me how good I am at making spreadsheets.
- I told him I Excel at it.
- As a security guard, my boss told me my job was to watch the office.
- Having watched season 6 so far, I don’t know what this has to do with security.
- What made the can crusher quit her job?
- Because it was so-da pressing.
- Do you know what a clean desk means?
- A cluttered desk drawer.
- When it comes to critiquing your boss, what are the best ways to do it?
- Quietly, so that he cannot hear you.
- I wonder what your boss has in common with a slinky.
- Both of them are entertaining to watch fall down the stairs.
- Do you know what the boss octopus says before work?
- Let’s get kraken.
- The egg arrived late to work.
- He says: “Sorry boss, Omelette.”
- Do you know what kind of job I would really enjoy doing?
- A mirror inspector.
- Boss: Why do you…
- Me: *pssssst*
- Boss: What is your biggest weakness…
- Me: *pssssssst*
- Boss: (whispering) you’re hired, welcome to the library!
- If your boss cracks a joke at your expense and you laugh light… “ahahahahagivemaraisehahaha“
- My boss gets really annoyed whenever I call him “Dick.”
- I suspect it’s because his name is “John”.
The Leadership Challenge
It’s no secret that some bosses are difficult to deal with. They have unreasonable expectations and don’t take the needs of their employees into consideration.
However, one way you can make your boss love you just a little more is to make their jokes hilarious. It may seem like it would be counterproductive to make your boss laugh, but in reality it helps to relax you. Knowing they’re as human as you are will make you feel even better!
Share us your funny boss joke in the comment section below, and let’s make everyone’s day a little better.
Our goal is to brighten your day! Have a look at some of our funniest jokes.
- 69 Seriously Dirty Jokes and Memes (That Will Make You Cover Your Eyes)
- The TOP 57 Travel Jokes
- First Class Vacation Jokes Worth a Good Laugh
Want to find great gift ideas for your crazy but funny boss? Check out Pinterest.