Do you want to get a sneak peek of the Kelly sitcom? Are you a fan of the show The Office? This blog will look at the best Kelly Kapoor quotes to see what we can learn about life and about ourselves.
The show The Office has some of the best quotes ever. It’s not hard to see that Kelly Kapoor is one of the funniest characters. She is totally crazy and weird, but that’s why we love her. Another reason why we love her is because there is so much we can learn about life, love, and office culture from her.
Fun Kelly Kapoor Quotes & Lines
- “Sometimes I get so bored I just want to scream.”
- “Who am I? I’m Kelly Kapoor. The Business Bi***.”
- “Ultimatums are key. Basically nobody does anything for me anymore unless I threaten to kill myself.”
- “My resolution was to get more attention.”
- “I can’t control what I say to people. I spent the whole day talking.”
- “I talk a lot, so I’ve learned to just tune myself out.”
- “Who says exactly what they’re thinking? What kind of game is that?”
- “Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number One: How dare you?”
- “You wanna call someone that texted you? Do you want to drive them away?”
- “I never really thought about death until Princess Diana died. That was the saddest funeral ever — that, and my sister’s.”
- “I am one of the few people who looks hot eating a cupcake.”
- “I don’t talk trash, I talk smack. They’re totally different. Trash talk is all hypothetical, like, ‘Your mom is so fat she can eat the internet.’ But smack talk is happening like right now, like, ‘You’re ugly and I know it for a fact ’cause I got the evidence right there.”
- “Could you for once just let us enjoy a party instead of making it about all your issues?”
- “I really look good in white.”
- “I cannot wait to visit Ryan in prison. I’m gonna wear my hottest track suit, get my hair done, and then be like, “Hi, Ryan.” Then all the other prisoners are gonna be like, “Damn, Ryan, you got a hot ex-girlfriend. Ooh, I would never have treated her so bad when I was outside of prison.”
- “This day is Bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.”
- “Look, I know the reason that you guys became accountants is ’cause you’re not good at interacting with people. But guess what? From now on, you guys are no longer losers. So give yourselves a round of applause.”
- “You guys, I’m like really smart now. You don’t even know. You could ask me, Kelly what’s the biggest company in the world? And I’d be like, ‘blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.’ Giving you the exact right answer.”
- “It’s like my life is buffering.”
- “I Hope You’re Still Committed Because I’m Pregnant.”
- “No, no, no, no, no, no. She’s hot, OK? Because if you are saying that Hillary Swank isn’t hot, then you are saying that I am not hot. Because obviously I’m not as hot as Hillary Swank!”
- “Whatever we deny or embrace. For worse or for better. We belong, we belong, we belong together…Ryan”
- “This is karma because of what he did to Jennifer Aniston.”
- “Guess who just became the cutest girl in the office?”
- “Roses are red, Violets are blue. It’s time for your dental cleaning, and maybe a check up, too.”
- “How can someone so beautiful be so sad?”
- “If I was you, I would just like, freak out and get really drunk and then tell someone I was pregnant.”
- What are your weaknesses?
- “I don’t have any, a–hole”.
- Kelly: Well I manage my department, and I’ve been doing that for several years now, and God I’ve learned a lot of life lessons along the way.
- Jim: Your department’s just you right?
- Kelly: Yes Jim, but I am not easy to manage.
- Toby: Kelly Kapoor is gone. Her fiancé Ravi was hired as a pediatrics professor at Miami University.
- Kelly: “I don’t need ’em anymore. I am going to Miami, bee-yotches. To hang with Lebron James and Gloria Estefan.”
Kelly has moments of lucid competence at her job, despite her constant emotional turmoil, which makes her so charming. It is Kelly’s unique blend of extreme drama and mundane office life that makes her hilarity so hilarious.