Working from home is tough.
You can feel like you are constantly in a battle to stay motivated and on task. It’s no secret that our sense of humor plays a large role in our productivity and mood.
What if there was a way to lighten the mood and have some laughs without others around? That’s where jokes come in.
You can enjoy these work from home jokes while keeping your mind off your work as well as having a little fun.
Funny Work From Home Jokes
Work from home jokes are great tools to have on hand during the day when it’s time to power through tasks. They bring a light note in the midst of a stressful environment. Try them out!
- When working from a desktop or laptop, be sure to wear a mask. You don’t want to catch one of those computer viruses.
- I just saw a burglar kick in his own door. It looks like he was working from home!
- When my boss asked why I showed up late for our Zoom meeting, I replied that the network traffic was crazy.
- During a Zoom meeting, I made a joke that wasn’t even remotely funny.
- Women love working from home mainly because they do not have to wear bras.
- When I work from home, I like to wrap myself in a blanket. Now you might say I work undercover.
- Home is where the Wi-Fi automatically connects.
- Having a meeting at home sometimes means finding out that a more efficient way to communicate was by e-mail.
- The house cleaner told me that she was going to start working from home, so she sent me a list of chores.
- Working from home isn’t so bad. I’m getting the hang of it. I have the option of working in my pajamas, drinking wine with lunch, and having lunch at 9 a.m.
- There are three kinds of jobs: those you shower before, those you shower after, and those you work from home.
- If you get an email beginning with Knock Knock, do not open it. It’s a Jehovah’s Witness working from home.
- I enjoy working from home. I get along with all my coworkers, I can wear pajamas to work, and I always win employee of the month.
- Work from home: where your hours are your own, and your pants don’t matter.
- “Working from home” didn’t occur to me until I realized how great it would feel to walk around naked and fart all day while working! Hopefully, they won’t be back in the office too soon!
- My wife was told that I had some good news as well as some bad news. She asked, “What’s the good news?”. “I will be working from home for a while. How about the bad news?” I’ll have to work from home for the time being,” she replied.
- I am having a hard time enjoying working from home due to work.
- I’ve been working out a lot lately instead of working from home.
- How do people in the navy work from home? Play Battleship?
- To have a successful day working from home, they say you have to wake up early, take a walk, take a shower, and treat it as if it were a normal workday… So is it considered unsuccessful if I wake up 5 minutes before my first call?
- How is it that my husband is always late when he works from home?
- When was the last time you had to get up and go to work? No, neither did I.
- The client: “No! It is unacceptable. I would like to speak with one of your superiors.” Me: “Mom!”
We hope this article has been a helpful tool in your work from home journey. Sometimes, the process of working at home can be tough to stay motivated and lighten things up but with our jokes, you’ll laugh while you work.
Below you’ll find some of the funniest jokes that will help you to relax after a hard day’s work. Visit Funny Jokes Today for more jokes and puns that will have you laughing while working alone!
- Best Fruit Jokes That Will Quench Your Thirst for Laughter
- Monday Jokes to Keep You Laughing Throughout the Week
- Food Jokes that Will Leave You Laughing Your Appetite Right Out