One of the best ways to help your child learn and grow is by having a sense of humor.
While it’s important to give them life lessons, a fun and entertaining sense of humor is something that they’ll enjoy. The type of jokes you tell them will depend on their age.
Here are the best jokes for 5 years olds that will have them laughing up to their ears!
Jokes for 5 Years Olds
- What do you call a man lying on your doorstep? Matt.
- Is there any reason you shouldn’t give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll “Let It Go”!
- When you get into the bath, what animal do you look like? A little bear!
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
- A gorilla with bananas in its ears is called what? You can say anything you like, he can’t hear you.
- What did one eye tell the other eye? Between us, something smells.
- What is the secret to making a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!
- How do you describe a train that sneezes? Achoo-choo train!
- Would you like to hear a joke about a pizza? Never mind, it’s too cheesy!
- What kind of witch can you find on the beach? A sand-witch!
- Was there a message from the ocean to their airplane? Nothing, it just waved!
- Penguins don’t eat polar bears. Why? Because they can’t get the wrappers off.
- What kind of food do kittens like to eat? Mice cream.
- A monster’s favorite game is? Swallow the leader!
- How do you describe a skunk that flies in a helicopter? A smelly-copter!
- If you cross a fish with an elephant, what do you get? Swimming trunks.
- What causes bees to hum? They’ve forgotten the words.
- What made the bees marry? Because she found her honey!
- When it goes black, white, bump, bump, bump, what’s going on? A penguin falling down the stairs!
- Do you know what the cookie said to the annoying cookie? Crumb on!
- Mickey Mouse went into space for what reason? To find Pluto!
- What does Olaf eat for lunch? Icebergers!
- What’s wrong with telling a joke while ice skating? Because the ice might crack up!
- When an egg laughs, what happens? It cracks up!
- What are mommy and daddy’s favorite rides at the carnival? A married-go-round!
- Which letter is a pirate’s favorite? Arrrrrr!
- Where can a sick horse be taken? To the horse-pital!
Knock Knock Jokes for 5 Years Olds
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go MOO!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s only me!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Kanga. Kanga who? Actually, it’s a kangaroo.
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Interrupting cow. Interrupting cow who? MOOO!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Atch. Atch who? Bless you!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Elmo. Elmo who? You don’t know who Elmo is?!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Harry. Harry who? Harry up and answer the door!
- Knock. knock. Who’s there? Ice cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream if you don’t let me in!
It is important as a parent or guardian that you have a sense of humor with your child so they get quality time to grow and learn. These jokes are something you should share with your little ones because it’s truly a learned exercise in effectively encouraging kids!
Here are some family-friendly jokes you can enjoy. Your family will love this next time you get together.
- Mom Jokes List That Really Makes the Whole House Giggle
- Dad Jokes That Are Guaranteed to Make Everyone Laugh Out Loud
- Brother Jokes That Will Make Your Laugh Cheeks Redder
- Sister Jokes to Put an End to Sibling Rivalry
Visit our complete collection of hilarious jokes, motivational quotes, inspirational videos and songs. It will brighten your day and make it more enjoyable in no time.
A 5-year-old’s development is fraught with emotional extremes and contradictions. Learn about a child’s growth and development at age 5.