Every teacher knows that teaching is not an easy job.
Let your tired and cranky students laugh their way to a better mood with these funny Teacher jokes.
There are so many things to worry about, from the homework load to the number of kids in your class. But one thing that never goes away is how tired and cranky students can be at the end of a long day. So it’s essential that teachers find ways to make their students happy and keep themselves happy as well!
- How is an English teacher similar to a judge? Both of them give out sentences.
- What made the teacher go to the beach? To test the water.
- Where does a math teacher eat dinner? On a multiplication table!
- What should you do if a teacher rolls her eyes at you? Pick them up and roll them back.
- Do math teachers have a favorite sum? Summer!
- Math teachers eat what kind of food? Square meals.
- Is there a difference between a Teacher and a Train? While the teacher said “Spit out your gum,” the train said, “Chew, chew!”
- What should you call a music Teacher with problems? A very trebled man.
- Did the ghost teacher say anything to her class? Look at the board and I will go through it again.
- What made the teacher marry the janitor? Because he swept her off her feet.
- What do you say to a grammar teacher to comfort them? “They’re, there, their.”
- What is the teacher’s favorite nation? Expla-nation.
- What prompted the teacher to write on the window? Because the lesson needed to be made clear.
- Teachers without students are called what? Happy.
Teacher & Students Conversation
- Teacher: I told you to stand at the end of the line, didn’t I? Student: I tried, but someone was already there!
- Teacher: You missed class yesterday, didn’t you? A: Student: Not really.
- Teacher: Ben, you know you cannot sleep in my class. Ben: I know that. But maybe if you were quieter, I would be able to.
- Teacher: Tell me the longest sentence you can think of. Students: Life imprisonment!
- Students: It doesn’t seem like I deserved to score zero on this test! Teacher: I agree, but that’s the lowest score I can give you!
- Teacher: Why do you have cotton in your ears? Do you have an infection? Students: Well, you say that things go in one ear and out the other, so I am trying to keep them in!
- Teacher: I noticed that you copied John’s exam paper, didn’t you?
Student: How did you know? Teacher: John’s paper reads, “I don’t know”, but you wrote, “Me neither!”
Are you ready to start the school day? If so, then these school jokes will resonate with your classmates. Harry Potter fans, get ready for some Harry Potter jokes! Avada Kedavra!
One-Liners about Teachers
- Teachers who take attendance are absent-minded.
- Teachers deserve a lot of credit. Although if we paid them more, they wouldn’t need it.
- Time is a great teacher… Unfortunately, it kills all of its students.
- When a math teacher has graph paper in their hands, beware. They are plotting a scheme.
- My teacher told me I wouldn’t be any good at poetry because I have dyslexia. Joke’s on her. So far I’ve made three jugs and a vase that I love.
- For a geography teacher, a globe represents the whole world.
- If we’re going to arm teachers, I hope the librarians get silencers.
- As it turns out, my high school chemistry teacher was right… Alcohol IS a solution.
- My teacher didn’t believe me when I told her I had 36 pets, so I showed her a picture of my fish tank. When she saw how many dogs I could fit in there, she freaked out.
No matter how much we love teaching, there are times when we need a little humor to keep things fresh and light. Teacher, these are the perfect jokes that are made especially for you to make you laugh. Students, forward this joke to your teacher and they’ll laugh in no time.
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
Check out these ways to show your appreciation and love for your teachers.