Are you bored? Are you in need of a good laugh? Are you getting ready for a rainy day when all of a sudden it pours? Whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered!
Here is a collection of the best and funniest cartoon jokes. With this your day won’t be boring.
Cartoons have been entertaining audiences since the early 1900s. Historically, they were a popular source of entertainment back then, and they remain so today. If you’ve ever heard a joke but couldn’t recall it, you can use this blog to get it back.
Hilarious Cartoon Jokes and Puns
- In a cartoon, what do you call a polar bear?
- An icebreaker!
- Is there a reason cartoon characters never go bald?
- Because they always have “toon” much hair!
- What is the best way to fix a broken cartoon character?
- With animated CPR!
- The scarecrow became a cartoonist for what reason?
- Because he was outstanding in his field!
- At the art gallery, what did one cartoon say to the other cartoon?
- “I like your character!”
- After they have both enjoyed a nice dinner, what does Mr Bean’s Teddy say to him?
- I’m stuffed!
- Can you guess what Rubble from Paw Patrol’s favorite pizza topping is?
- It’s simply got to be Pupperoni!
- Dora the Explorer drives what kind of car around the jungle?
- A Ford Fiesta of course!
- SpongeBob can’t find Mr Krabs’ secret stash of money, so where does he hide it?
- On the river bank of course.
- Which Disney princess has a penchant for cows?
- Combining Chase and a calculator, what do you get?
- A pup that you know you can always count on.
- Did you ever wonder what happened when Minnie and Mickey first met?
- It was glove at first sight!
- What does Tom say in December?
- Jerry Christmas! A ginger cat laughing against a blue background.
- What cartoon character curses the most?
- The Road Runner.
- In 101 Dalmatians, what did the Dalmatian say after eating?
- That hit the spot.
- Which deer is Homer Simpson’s favorite?
- A doe!
- What’s the name of Shrek’s little brother?
- When Bugs Bunny has a headache in a sauna, what do you call him?
- A hot cross bunny!
- Which sport does Mickey prefer?
- Minnie Golf!
- What is the name of a Canadian cartoon?
- How can necromancers dislike original cartoons?
- Because they prefer the reanimated versions.
- Scooby Doo is Denmark’s most popular cartoon. Why is that?
- Because he’s a Great Dane.
- How would you describe a deer who wants to draw cartoons?
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Why was Snow White thrown out of Disneyland?
- She sat on Pinocchio’s face and said, “Lie to me. Lie to me.”
- Why was Mickey Mouse hit by a snowball?
- Because Donald ducked.
- How did Cinderella lose her spot on the soccer team?
- Because she always ran away from the ball.
- Which drink does the Cheshire Cat like best?
- Evaporated Milk.
- If Mickey went to outer space, why would he go?
- To find Pluto.
- How do Donald Duck and Donald Trump compare?
- One is a cartoon character with a hot temper and the other is a duck.
- What’s the difference between George H.W Bush and Stephen Hillenberg?
- Both created cartoon characters that were popular on TV screens in the 2000s, but the one created Spongebob was the most famous.
Funny Cartoon One Liners and Stories
- During the COVID-19 outbreak, Scooby Doo is the worst cartoon to watch.
- Because the Mystery Inc gang doesn’t seem to like people who wear masks
- In the middle east, it’s apparently illegal to show some cartoons.
- Most cities won’t screen episodes of The Flintstones but Abu Dhabi doooooooo.
- Hostelites look like cartoon characters.
- It takes a full season for them to change their clothes.
- The current president resembles a cartoon character.
- He is tweety, and belongs in a cage.
Knock Knock Cartoon Jokes
- Knock, knock!
- Who’s there?
- Mr Bean.
- Mr Bean who?
- Mr Bean expecting you!
- Knock, knock!
- Who’s there?
- Peppa Pig.
- Peppa Pig who?
- Peppa Pig me up at twelve o’clock please.
The Cartoon Maze
Cartoon jokes are like the colorful characters that bring joy and laughter into our lives. They remind us that the whimsical world of animation is not just for kids; it’s a timeless source of humor and fun. So, whether you’re a fan of classic cartoons or the latest animated adventures, remember that humor, like your favorite cartoon, can brighten any day and add a splash of laughter to the canvas of life.
Take a look at the 50 best cartoon characters of all time.