Most movies today feature dinosaurs as one of the most popular characters.
Astonishing Fact: Argentinosaurus was the tallest and heaviest dinosaur known to have ever existed; it stood up to 37 meters in height! OMFG, That is taller than any building!
The best dinosaur jokes for all dino-lovers! Check them out!
Funny Dinosaur Jokes and Puns for Your Kiddos
Dinosaurs are wildly popular with kids because of the movie Jurassic World.
Share these Jurassic jokes that make them rawr over!
- Do you know how you can invite a dinosaur to a cafe?
- Tea, Rex?
- Do you know what to call a dinosaur wearing cowboy boots and hat?
- Tyrannosaurus Tex!
- Hey! Let’s hide under the bed!
- How did the Archaeopteryx catch the worm?
- Because it was an early bird!
- Where do dinosaurs shop?
- The dino-store!
- Knock knock!
- Who’s there?
- Dino who?
- Dino, too scared to open the door!
- What kind of tools did prehistoric reptile carpenters use?
- A dino-saw!
- A dinosaur with an impressive vocabulary is called…
- A theSAURUS!
- How do you describe a T.Rex who hates losing?
- A saur loser.
- What did the dinosaur put on her steak?
- Do you know what we call a dinosaur with a lego body?
- A lego-saurus!
- If you cross a dinosaur with a pig, what kind of creature would you end up with?
- Jurassic Pork!
- Do you know what you call twin dinosaurs?
- What do you call a dinosaur that left its armor out in the rain?
- A Stegosau-rust.
- How do you refer to a dinosaur with only one eye?
- What’s a baby dinosaur called?
- A Wee-Rex!
- Can you call a group of dinosaurs that sing together?
- A tyranno-chorus.
- What do you receive if you cross a T- rex with bombs?
- Which dinosaur is your child’s favorite?
- A Toys-‘R-Us.
- How do you describe a dinosaur that never gives up?
- A nervous dino is called what?
- A nervous Rex.
- What dinosaur would Harry Potter be?
- The dinosorcerer.
- Dad: Can you please tell me why you are crying?
- Son: Because I’ve always wanted to get a dinosaur for my little sister.
- Dad: That’s no reason to cry.
- Son: Yes, it is. No one would trade me!
- Is there anything as big as a dinosaur that weighs nothing?
- Its shadow!
Hilarious Dinosaur Jokes for Adults
Dinosaurs are not only loved by kids but adults too!
Crack these hilarious dinosaur jokes with your family and friends.
- Why was the dinosaur a famous musician?
- Because it could really “rock” out – a true dino-saur-tist!
- Why don’t you ever hear a dinosaur tell a secret?
- Because their lips are fossilized!
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vinyl collection?
- A rockosaurus, the ultimate music-loving dino!
- How do you know if there’s a dinosaur under your bed?
- When you wake up, your nose touches the ceiling because it’s a “dino-soar” dream!
- What do you get when you combine a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary and a love for desserts?
- A “grammar-ice-cream-saurus,” devouring words and sweets with delight!
- What do you call a dinosaur that is deaf?
- Anything you like, he can’t hear you!
- Do you think anything could tricera-top these dinosaur puns?
- I dino what to tell you, but probably not.
- How do you refer to a dinosaur after they break-up with their girlfriend?
- Tyrannosaurus ex.
- If you see a T-rex, what should you do?
- Pray he doesn’t see you!
- What would you do if you knew you were sleeping with a dinosaur?
- I’d be awakened by the dino-snores.
- What’s the best way to know whether you’ve got a dinosaur inside the refrigerator?
- The door won’t close.
- How come the dinosaur didn’t cross the road?
- Because roads weren’t invented yet!
- I wonder what the dinosaurs favorite quote is?
- “Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures!”
- What is the reason the dinosaur brought a string to the baseball game?
- He wanted to tie up the score!
- Why do museums display old dinosaur bones?
- Because they can’t afford new ones!
- Where does a triceratops sit?
- It’s tricera-bottom!
- Who was the fastest dinosaur of all time?
- The PRONTOsaurus!
- Easter isn’t the best time to see dinosaurs.
- Because they are eggs-tinct!
- Secretary: Doctor, there is an invisible dino in the waiting room..
- Doctor: Let him know I can’t see him!
- Anna: My pet dinosaur is missing.
- Alison: Do you want to advertise in the newspaper?
- Anna: What good would that do, he cannot read!
- What did dinosaurs use for their kitchen floors?
- I would like to know what the dinosaur used to build his house.
- A dino-saw.
- What could possibly be worse than a giraffe with a sore throat?
- A tyrannosaur with a giraffe in its throat!
- Which dinosaur is the worst driver?
- Tyrannosaurus wrecks!
- Why do Brontosaurus have a long neck?
- Because its feet smell.
- What was the scariest animal in prehistoric times?
- The Terror-dactyl!
- A dinosaur’s least favorite reindeer is…
- The dinosaur fart is called what?
- A blast from the past!
- Would you be able to name 10 dinosaurs in 10 seconds?
- Yes, one gorgosaurus and nine velociraptors!
- It hangs from trees and is green...
- Dinosaur snot.
- How could a dinosaur jump higher than a house?
- All of them. Houses can’t jump!
- What happens when a dinosaur walks through a strawberry patch?
- Strawberry jam!
- What motivated the dinosaur to take a bath?
- To become ex-stinked!
- Dinosaurs aren’t around anymore why?
- Because their eggs stink.
- What is the length of dinosaurs’ life?
- The same as short ones!
- If a dinosaur sneezes, what do you get?
- Out of the way as quickly as you can!
- At a rodeo, what kind of dinosaur can you ride?
- A Bronco-saurus!
- What is louder than a dinosaur?
- Two dinosaurs!
- What is in the middle of a dinosaur?
- The letter “s”!
- What do dinosaurs have that other animals do not?
- Baby dinosaurs!
- What made the stegosaurus such a good volleyball player?
- He could really spike the ball!
- What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps the whole time?
- Lazy bones!
- Do you know what a polite Dinosaur is called?
- A Pleaseyosaur.
- How do you describe a dinosaur that asks a lot of deep questions?
- A philosiraptor.
- A magic lamp is discovered by three dinosaurs.
- After rubbing it, a genie appears. “I have three wishes, so I’ll give one to each of you,” the genie announces.
- The first dinosaur thinks hard. “Alright,” he says, “I’ll have a big, juicy, piece of meat.”
- Instantly, the biggest, juiciest piece of meat he’d ever seen appears in front of him.
- Not to be outdone, the second dinosaur thinks even harder. “I know! I’ll have a shower of meat!”
- Immediately, huge pieces of meat rain down around him.
- The third dinosaur, certainly not to be outdone, thinks even harder than the previous dinosaurs. “I’ve got it!” he cries, “I want a MEATIER shower!”
- How do you describe a Tyrannosaurus that talks and talks and talks…?
- A dinobore!
- How should you talk to a Tyrannosaur?
- Long distance!
- Why can’t dinosaurs ever forget?
- Because nobody ever tells them anything at all!
- What does a gigantic Tyrannosaurus eat?
- Anything she wants!
- How did the dinosaur feel after eating a pillow?
- Down in the mouth!
- What is the reason for the dinosaur’s fear of the ocean?
- Because something was fishy about it!
- Who makes the best prehistoric reptile clothing?
- A dino-sewer!
The Jurassic Personality Quiz
You know what, the majority of the dinosaurs were vegetarians. One reason that plant-eating dinosaurs grew big is that they can eat a huge amount of food quickly. And sometimes, they swallowed up whole branches without chewing. Soooooo greedy!
Additional Trivia: You’ll know if a dinosaur is vegetarian if he stood on using all four feet while a carnivorous dinosaur used only his two feet.
You nearly reach the end of this article. Am I right to assume that you enjoyed these dinosaur jokes?
Oh! I bet you’ll also enjoy our list of Animal Jokes. Find the best jokes about your most favorite pet.
After that, Bus Driver Jokes will be perfect for your next read. Figure out why kids love bus drivers.
Animals are species created to give happiness to human beings. Head over to YouTube to learn more about Hilarious Animals Sounds Compilation.
Our co-dino-lovers, Prove your love with the most giant, powerful, and downright strange creatures ever to have lived – Dinosaurs!
Share your jokes and favorite memories with your pet in the comment section below.