Did you know that Cats spend 70% of their lives sleeping, which works out to around 13-16 hours a day? And 15% of the day grooming!
Wow, It’s a cat’s life!
To warm up, here are some of our favorites in a short video:
Now jump right in to our collection of funny cat jokes that we bet you’ll love to share with your family and friends.
Cat Jokes for Kids
Because cats can thrive indoors, they make great companions for kids.
They have more opportunities to play and take good care of their pet.
Share these funny jokes for them to love their furriest cat more.
- Do you want to hear a bad cat joke? Just kitten!
- Is there anything a cat has that no other animal does? Kittens.
- When you leave the house, what should you say to your cat? “Have a mice day!”
- Can you tell me a cat’s favorite song? Three Blind Mice.
- For breakfast, what do cats like to eat? Mice Krispies.
- Could you tell us what the sick cat said? “I feel clawful!”
- What would a cat say if your foot stepped on its tail? “Me-OW!”
- A talking cat is smarter than what? A spelling bee.
- Why do cats excel at video games? Because they have nine lives!
- What did the cat say when he heard a funny joke? Lmao.
- Which dessert is a cat’s favorite? A mice cream cone.
- What does a baby cat always wear? Diapurrs!
- During the night, what do cats wear? Paw-jamas.
- What do you call a bunch of kittens? A meowntain!
- Can you guess a cat’s favourite color? Purr-ple!
- What is a cat’s most favorite game to play with a mouse? Catch!
- Did you know the first cat to fly in an airplane? Kitty-hawk
- Can you call a cat with eight legs that loves to swim? An octo-puss.
- Which Shakespeare play does a cat like? Romeow and Mew-liet.
- What do you call a group of a lot of cats? A purramid.
- Cats sing scales in a unique way. Do-re-mew!
- What day of the week is your cat’s favorite? Caturday.
- Cats like stickers. What kind is their favorite? Scratch and sniff.
Cat Jokes for Adults
Just like us, Adult cats are usually a lot more sensible. Here our list of funniest cat jokes that are purr-fect for adults.
- In what way do two cats end a fight? They hiss and make up!
- How can you tell if a cat is agitated? She’s having a hissy fit!
- What made some cat friends go to the mall? There was a buy-one-get-one-furry deal.
- The grandma cat told her grandson a few words when she noticed him slouching… “I need you to pay more attention to my pasture.”
- What did the cat say when the mouse escaped? You’ve got to be kitten me!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Kitten. Kitten, who? Quit kitten around and open the door!
- How come cats don’t play poker in the jungle? There are too many cheetahs.
- How do you refer to a cat that has given up? A “quitty.”
- What was the cat doing on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse!
- Did the cat say something when it was confused? “I’m purr-plexed!”
- A young boy felt bad after he accidentally let his neighbor’s cat roam free. It seemed that the missing cat had been gone for good after two weeks. “I’m very sorry,” the boy told the neighbor. “Would you like me to replace it for you?” “O.K.,” the neighbor said. “Do you catch mice well?”
- When the cat lost all his money, what did he say? I’m paw!
- Why are cats not interested in online shopping? They prefer a cat-alogue.
- What type of cat purrs the best? Purrr-sians!
- When a cat loses its tail, where does it go? The re-tail store!
- Two robins gorged themselves on worms until they were too fat to fly. They decided to just sit and soak up the sun since they couldn’t go anywhere.One day, a cat came along and ate them. Licking its paws, the cat said, “I just love baskin’ robins!”
- Why did the animal lover seem so untrustworthy? She kept letting the cat out of the bag!
- In order for a man to truly understand rejection… he must first be ignored by a cat.
- What would you call a cat living in an igloo? An eskimew!
- Why do cats make terrible DJs? They always paws the tunes.
- What do you call the cat the police caught? The purrpatrator.
- When it rains cats and dogs, what else could be worse than that? Hailing taxis!
- How does a cat prevent crimes? Claw enforcement!
- It was time for me to dump my husband. He was allergic to my cat.
- What do you call a cat that’s in a station wagon? A car-pet
- How do you call a cat that goes bowling? An alley cat.
- The cat ran away from the tree for what reason? It was scared of its bark.
- When the alien came to the cat, what did he say to her? “Take me to your litter.”
- Cats are a lot smarter than dogs. Eight cats can’t pull a sled through snow. —Jeff Valdez
- While I was cat-sitting my daughter’s indoor cat, it escaped. The next morning, after it had not returned, I found it clinging to a branch a few hundred feet above the ground in a spindly tree. Unable to lure it down, I called the fire department. “We don’t do that anymore,” the woman dispatcher said. When I persisted, she was polite but firm. “The cat will come down when it gets hungry enough.” “How do you know that?” I asked. “Have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?” she said. Two hours later the cat was back, looking for breakfast.
- When my daughter and I caught only one perch on our fishing trip—not enough for even a modest lunch—we decided to feed it to her two cats. She put our catch in their dish and watched as the two pampered pets sniffed at the fish but refused to eat it. Thinking quickly, my daughter then picked up the dish, walked over to the electric can opener, ran it for a few seconds, then put the fish back down. The cats dug right in.
- Ten cats were in a boat and one jumped out. How many remained? None, because they were all a bunch of copycats.
- Were you aware of the woman who refused to get her cat spayed? She was arrested for littering.
- Do you think he is catatonic? No, just taking a cat nap.
- What prompted the cat to upgrade his phone? He wanted to finally get pawtrait mode.
- What do you call a kitten that has super short hair? A bob cat!
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Cat! Cat who? “Cat me outside, how bout dat?!”
Funny Cat Puns for all Ages
Let’s get frisky and share these funniest puns about cats with everyone.
- Can you please explain to me why cats always seem to get their way? They are very purr-suasive!
- Can you tell me what movie cat likes the best? The Sound of Mewsic!
- Cats love to read magazines, what is your favorite? Good Mousekeeping!
- Is there a reason why the cat wore fancy clothes? She was feline fine!
- Did the gym coach say anything to the cat? Have you paid your annual fleas?
- What kind of kitty throws all the most expensive parties? The Great Catsby
- Is there a reason why kittens are actually good bosses? They have great littership.
- Cats drive what kind of sports car? A Furrari.
- How do you refer to a cat that’s a beauty influencer? Glamourpuss.
- Before going after a mouse, what did the father cat tell his family? “Let us prey.”
- If you cross a cat with Father Christmas, what do you get? Santa Claws!
- The narcissistic cat says what as she looks in the mirror. I am pawsitively gorgeous.
- What do you get when you cross a bottle of vinegar with a cat? A sourpuss!
- Can you tell me what the mom and dad cat said about their wedding day? “It was unfurrgetable!”
- The cat joined the Red Cross for what reason? She wanted to be a first-aid kit!
- The teenage cat was sent to his room for what reason? He was in a bad meowd.
- CAT TO OWNER: What makes you so upset over shedding on the couch? It’s called fur-niture!
- You’re not feline well? Do you need a purramedic?
- Live long and pawspurr!
- Is there another name for a cat’s house? A scratch pad!
- The kitty got a “A” on the English assignment. Why? They properly used an independent claws.
- It’s not like I’m playing some sort of game with you, mouse – this is fur real!
- A cat is definitely my favorite furry companion in the whole wide world.
- Once the cat got into the car to go to the vet, he became hiss-terical.
- You should refill the food bowl – right meow!
- “Your cat just leaped from the second-story window and ran away. Are you kitten me?”
- In 2004, I petted my cat too aggressively. Now he doesn’t like to be touched. He will never fur-get.
- The cat will always like you and love you furr-ever.
- “As soon as the cat was inside the car to go to the vet, he went hiss-terical.”
- If a cat doesn’t want to say goodbye, what does it say instead? “See ya litter!”
- Recently, my cat learned how to flush the toilet on his own. Claw-ver little devil.
- The human was a fur-midable opponent in the famous cuddle battle we saw last night. I Mittens, however, declare myself the victor.
Let us share with you more amazing fun facts about Cats:
They are nearsighted, but their peripheral vision and night vision are much better than that of humans.
And They can rotate their ears 180 degrees with the help of 32 muscles that they use to control them.
Another trivia, Male cats are more likely to be left-pawed, while female cats are more likely to be right-pawed.
That’s our list of funny jokes about cats! If you liked this article, why not share it with your friends?
For more cat humor head over to Pinterest for the funniest cat cartoons.
Are there some hilarious cat jokes that you know that we didn’t mention? Let us know over on the comments box below.