Spanish people are some of the funniest, and most creative people on the planet. The Spanish language is a very expressive one, so when it gets put into jokes and stories they often make you laugh out loud!
In this blog post I will share with you my favorite Spain jokes and stories that will have you rolling on the floor laughing in no time!
Funny Spain Jokes
- When you sit in a Spanish field, what do you get? Gracias.
- Is there a difference between a smart Spaniard and a unicorn? No, they’re both fictional characters.
- What bus travels from Spain to America? ColumBUS.
- When you are alone in Spain, what do you call a hangover? Barf-a-lona.
- What are the reasons why Spaniards don’t play hide and seek? Because nobody will look for them.
- Have you heard that cats have risen up in Barcelona and declared independence from Spain? They call themselves the Republic of Catalo-nya.
- Does sunbathing exist in northern Spain? Or is it Basqueing?
- What is the Spanish name for someone with a rubber toe? Roberto!
- Why are people who flew from Spain always dry, even if it rains there? Because the rain in Spain stays mostly in the plane.
- In Spain, how do you make pigs move? Jamon, you say!
- What is a rental car called in Spain? A Barceloaner.
- When Rowan Atkinson performed in Spain, how did he introduce himself? Soy Bean.
- The two quizzers had a date at Comic Con in Spain. What do you call them? Spanish con-quiz-daters.
- Why is Spain such a good football team? There was no expectation of The Spanish Inposition!
- How does every Spanish joke begin? By looking over your shoulder.
- What do Captain America and Spain have in common? A horrific Civil War.
Hilarious Spain Stories
- I feel bad for my friend in Spain. “Has December been a good week for you?” I asked. He replied that it had been a mes.
- People always ask where I got my intricate tattoo, but they don’t believe me when I say Spain. No one expects the Spanish ink precision.
- A private jet is keeping the King of Spain confined to his palace until his Covid-19 results have been announced. In Spain, the monarchy mostly stays on the plane.
- I used to live in Aragon, Spain. Then I left. I’m Aragone.
- A mailman told me he was leaving for Spain tomorrow, so I asked him if his destination was Parcelona. He proceeded to ignore what I believe was my best joke. I probably didn’t say it correctly. The key to a good mailman joke is the delivery.
- When I visited Spain, I couldn’t stop admiring the architecture. It was very Moorish.
- When my girlfriend told me she was pregnant, I started looking for a name. I chose Juan Carlos and took the first flight to Spain.
- Now I understand why Spain is so good at football. Nobody expects the Spanish in position.
- I would like to experience Spain once in my life, but life always takes the “S” away from it.
- My uncle moved to Spain to sing at night and sell UPVC windows during the day. He changed his name to…. Enrique Doubleglazius.
- When I arrived in Spain to attend the Running of the Bulls, I found only cows with fake horns attached. I was in a shambles.
- To all the people of Madrid who are suffering… I feel your Spain.
- Unfortunately, my Omega watches have been stolen in Spain. Adios Omegas!
- As I unpacked my luggage after arriving at the hotel in Spain, I realized I didn’t pack my toiletries bag… After the long flight, I desperately needed some stuff from my bag, so I went to the nearest shop. I asked the Spanish man behind the counter if he had any deodorant and he replied in a broken English accent “ball or aerosol” confused I replied “no no just for my armpits please”.
Spanish people are known for their sense of humor. From jokes about the Spanish Inquisition to hilarious puns, this list has it all!
I bet you are laughing your pants off with these funny Spain jokes and stories that make you LOL.
Check out these hilarious jokes that are sure to make you laugh.
- New York Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing All Day
- Nerd Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Until Your Eyes Water
- Basketball Jokes That Will Make You Laugh On the Court
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
Check out these fun facts about Spain that you probably didn’t know!