The best riddles for kids are not only fun to tell but educational too. There’s nothing more frustrating than getting a riddle that you can’t solve, so it’s important to find some good ones that will get you thinking and provide hours of entertainment.
We have collected the funniest and most entertaining riddles for kids here on this list, including both new and old favorites. Whether your child is looking for something easy or hard, we have plenty of options!
Mind-boggling Riddles for Kids
- What breaks as soon as you mention its name? Silence.
- I can only reflect you; I can never reject you. You can touch me, but I can’t touch you back. What am I? A mirror.
- Remove my skin, and I’ll never cry, but you might! An onion.
- What has two hands and a face but not arms or legs? A clock.
- A cloud wears what under his rain jacket? Thunderwear.
- As you take, more is left behind. Who am I? Footsteps.
- I have a neck but no head. What am I? A bottle.
- What has words and yet never speaks? A book!
- What is easier to get in than out of? Trouble.
- I can travel at almost 100 miles per hour, yet I never leave my room. You can hide me, but it won’t slow me down. You won’t know if I come only once, or again and again and again. Who am I? A sneeze
- What begins with a P, ends with an E and has thousands of letters? The Post Office.
- What has a neck, but no head, and arms, but no hands? A shirt.
- What has legs but cannot walk? A table.
- Why wasn’t the moon able to finish her meal? He was full!
- It goes through tunnels and over hills, but it doesn’t move. What am I? A road.
- I’ve been stepped on by some, but not many. I never stay full for a long time. I have a dark side. What am I? The moon
- A thing that goes up but doesn’t come back down? Your age!
- What month has 28 days? All of them, of course.
- There are four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I? A Bed.
- Were one wall and the other wall connected? On the corner.
- What has four fingers and a thumb but is not a hand? A glove.
- It’s fine for people to pick at me and this is okay for me because my head is much smaller than my long neck. What am I? A guitar.
- What begins with T, ends with T, and contains T? A teapot.
- I can hold the strongest man for five minutes, yet I am light as a feather. Who am I? Breath.
- What gets wetter as it dries? A towel.
- I am yellow and I write, and my mate is white. A pencil.
- What has teeth but is unable to bite? A comb.
- I am up taller when I am young, but down shorter as I get older. What am I? A candle.
- Two’s company, three’s a crowd, but what happens when there are four and five? Nine!
- Nana, Nene, Nini, and Nono are four of Mary’s father’s daughters. What is the fifth daughter’s name? If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It is Mary!
- Something that’s always in front of you but you can’t see? The future.
- A room without windows. What am I? Mushroom.
- Sometimes I run but I cannot walk. You follow me around. What am I? Your nose.
- It has a tail and a head, but no body. What am I? A coin.
- I fall, but I never hurt myself. What am I? Snow.
Riddles make kids happy! That is for sure! They are a great way to entertain them while at the same time teaching them something at the same time. These riddles are perfect for you if you want your kids to have fun and learn at the same time!
Feeling funny? Check out some of our collection of family-friendly humor that is sure to make your day brighter.
- World’s Greatest Dad Jokes That Are Guaranteed to Make Everyone Laugh Out Loud
- Family-friendly Mom Jokes List That Really Makes the Whole House Giggle
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
There are different kinds of attention and affection that children crave. This article will show you how to determine which things mean the most to your child, so she knows she is truly loved.