An act of love between two people can be the most beautiful thing in the world. One thing that is a must-have at a wedding is a sense of humor.
Wedding jokes are very popular among wedding-goers. Adding these jokes to the wedding will keep guests entertained and add a touch of magic to the event.
Get ready to howl with laughter!
Funny Wedding Jokes and Puns
- What was the purpose of the best man bringing a broom to the wedding?
- Because he wanted to sweep the bride off her feet!
- Is there a reason why married people live longer?
- Because they can’t argue with their spouse if they’re dead!
- Can you tell me why the King of Hearts married the Queen of Hearts?
- They were perfectly suited to each other.
- Is there a reason why that man was twisting his wedding ring on his finger?
- He was trying to figure out the combination.
- Have you heard about the two cell phones who got married?
- The reception was terrific.
- Have you heard about the couple of spiders who just got engaged?
- I hear they met on the web.
- Have you heard about the bald man who married his comb?
- He promised, “I’ll never part with it!”
- Have you heard about the notebook who married a pencil?
- She finally found Mr. Write.
- Is there a penalty for bigamy?
- Two mothers-in-law.
- Late nights, wild parties, and hanging out with friends on the weekend: what do they all have in common?
- You won’t be able to do any of those things from now on. But congratulations on your wedding!
- When did you get to know your spouse?
- A week or two after the wedding, sadly.
- What makes husbands like lawn mowers?
- They’re hard to get started, emit foul odors and don’t work half the time!
Hilarious Lines and Quotes About Wedding
- In marriage, a man and woman become one.
- The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- A marriage can be compared to a deck of cards.
- At the start, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.
- By the end, you’re looking for a club and a spade.
- When it comes to remembering your wedding anniversary, it is best to forget it once!
- Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.
- Football players are my heroes because I know what it’s like to train all your life for a huge, jewel-encrusted ring.
- An overheard statement at my garden-club meeting:
- “I never knew what compost was until I met my husband.”
- I just saw two nuclear technicians get married.
- It was a radiant wedding, and the groom was glowing as well.
- Perhaps it was the most romantic statement ever made in our courthouse.
- During the interval between hearings, a wedding took place.
- As the newlyweds left the courtroom, the bride nestled up to the groom and cooed, “Isn’t it nice to be here when we’re not being convicted of something?”
- Marriage is the union of a man and a woman.
- The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Love is one long sweet dream…
- and marriage is the alarm clock.
- The wife says I can join your gang but…
- I have to be home by 9 p.m.
- (Giving a wedding speech) “There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who finish what they start…” (walks off)
- In the past, I was unaware of how much blood, sweat, and tears go into planning a wedding.
- Hours of discussion, debate and disagreement—and finally he/she asked me to marry him/her.
- At the cocktail party, one woman asked another, “Aren’t you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?”
- The other replied, “Yes, I did, I married the wrong man.”
- GF: You’re so childish.
- Me: It’s my day too Linda.
- [we sit in silence]
- Wedding planner: So, is it yes or no for the bouncy castle?
- Last weekend, I attended a cannibal wedding.
- It was all going well until they decided to toast the newlyweds.
- I bought a ticket to the World Cup finals without knowing it was also my wedding day!
- Would anyone like to take my place?
- The church is St. Antony’s and the bride’s name is Joanna.
- In my wedding ceremony, I walked down the aisle facing away from the altar.
- I really wasn’t looking forward to getting married.
- At weddings, blue-haired old aunts poked me in the ribs and cackled, “You’re next!”
- They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
- The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.
- The engagement ring, the wedding ring, the suffering, and the enduring.
- Rather than playing the Wedding March, the organist should have played the Hallelujah Chorus!
- Let us pause for a moment of silence in honour of the 3,000 prawns, 200 chickens, countless carnations, delphiniums, lilies and roses who selflessly sacrificed their lives to make this wedding possible.
- “All the married men, please stand beside the one person who has made your life worth living,” shouted the photographer at the wedding reception.
- The bartender was almost crushed to death.
- Please keep clapping and cheering to a minimum.
- I’m extremely hungover.
- I know, you shouldn’t drink the night before a wedding, but I couldn’t very well let the groom drink alone, could I?
- “The only way I’m coming to your wedding is if YOU get ME a gift. You just found lifelong love, I think I deserve a blender more than you do.”
- “To keep your marriage brimming with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.”
- — Ogden Nash
- Keep your eyes wide open before the wedding, half shut afterwards.
- — Benjamin Franklin
The Wedding Planning Quiz
These wedding jokes are meant to bring smiles and laughter to the joyous occasion. Share them with the newlyweds and guests to add a touch of humor to the celebration!
These wedding games are sure to be a hit with the newlyweds and their guests. Check it out!