Autumn, or fall, is when the leaves start to change colors and fall. It’s time to celebrate festivals, have bonfires and spend time with family.
Fall is a fun time of year. During this season people like to joke or make puns about it.
Let’s explore some of the best fall jokes and one-liners you can use to keep your audience engaged.
Hilarious Fall Jokes and Puns
- Which is a tree’s least favorite month of the year?
- Why did the robot couple’s anniversary fall in the fall?
- They were autumn mated.
- What is red, orange, and yellow and doesn’t get hurt if it falls?
- Autumn leaves!
- What kind of vehicle should you use for a fall hayride?
- An autumn-mobile!
- Humpty Dumpty loved autumn for what reason?
- Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- What do you call a guy who loves autumn?
- A fall guy!
- In the fall, what kind of vest do you wear?
- A Har-vest!
- What is the process of trees getting on the Internet?
- They just log on.
- What is red, round, and appears in the fall?
- Is there a reason why summer caught autumn?
- Because autumn is fall.
- By dividing the circumference by the diameter of your jack-o-lantern, what do you get?
- Pumpkin Pi.
- What will be the first thing to fall on the lawn?
- An autumn leaf or a Christmas catalogue?
- Have you heard about the tree that had to take time off in autumn?
- It was on a paid leaf.
- What was the reason behind the scarecrow’s Nobel Prize?
- Because he was out-standing in his field.
- What makes trees so carefree and easy to maintain?
- Because every fall, they let loose.
- What is the Australian term for a large, colorful pile of leaves?
- The Great Barrier Leaf.
- Who brought all the apples to the bakery?
- The Pie Piper.
- What is James Bond’s favorite hot drink?
- Pumpkin spy-ced latte.
- What is the favorite beverage of tuna fish in fall?
- Mulled brine.
- What is an octopus’ favorite party?
- What kind of car do Brits drive in the fall?
- An autumn-atic.
- What caused the lions to move at the end of summer?
- Because the pride goeth before the fall!
- What did autumn tell summer?
- Make like a tree and leave!
- Did you hear about the tree that left the forest at the end of fall?
- He was absent without leaves!
- What makes trees hate going back to school in the fall?
- Because they’re easily stumped!
- What does your best friend have in common with a tree?
- They both fall over when you hit them with an axe.
- What caused the blind man to fall down the well?
- He couldn’t see that well.
- What did the jack-o-lantern say to the psychologist?
- I’m hollow inside.
- Who threw this year’s best Halloween party?
- The ghost-ess with the most-est!
- On Halloween, what do you call a bully?
- A jerk-o-lantern.
- What did the tree tell autumn?
- Please leaf me alone!
Check out Thanksgiving humor, Fall riddles, and Weather jokes just in time for the holiday season.
Crazy Fall One-Liners
- I would tell you an autumn joke but you probably wouldn’t fall for it!
- A family of fall leaves was trying to change a light bulb.
- The squirrel asked why the bulb hadn’t changed yet.
- The red leaf said, “Because we keep falling.”
- We can expect falling leaves and rising gas prices this autumn.
- We’ll be raking it up while the oil companies are raking it in.
- It’s odd that autumn is so beautiful,
- but everything is really dying.
- Everything that I fall in love with leaves me.
- Maybe if I fall in love with my depression, it’ll leave me too.
Hopefully you enjoyed our article on autumn-themed jokes, puns, and one liners. With this knowledge, we know you can enjoy this holiday season to the fullest and spend quality time with friends and family.
If you like the season, check out this article for some awesome Things You Never Knew About Fall.