It’s that time of year again! Thanksgiving is approaching and you know what that means – your family will be coming over for dinner.
It’s the perfect opportunity to show off how funny you are with some humorously jokes, so your guests won’t get bored while waiting for the turkey to cook. Check out these funny Thanksgiving jokes and I’m sure it will tickle your funny bone.
Funny Thanksgiving Jokes About Turkey
- How did the turkey respond to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving? Quack, Quack!
- When do you serve tofu turkey? Pranksgiving.
- A farmer separated chickens and turkeys for what reason? He sensed fowl play.
- On sunny days, what do turkeys like to do? Have peck-nics!
- Before the turkey was roasted, what did it say? Oh Boy! I’m stuffed!
- What key has legs but cannot open a door? A turkey.
- The turkey was suspected of what? Fowl play.
- Why did they allow the turkey to join the band? Since he had his own drumsticks.
- What is the best song to listen to while cooking a turkey? All about that baste.
- Is there a good way to stuff a turkey? You should get him lots of pizza and ice cream!
- What happened to the turkey that got into a fight? His stuffing got knocked out of him!
- The turkey was at ToysRUs looking for what? Gobbleheads.
- When a turkey rings its phone, what sound does it make? Wing, Wing! Wing, Wing!
- How do you refer to a turkey running? Fast food.
- How come the turkey didn’t eat his dinner? He was already stuffed.
- I wonder what turkey said to the computer? Google, google.
- The turkey crossed the road for what reason? It was the chicken’s day off!
- Which dessert is a turkey’s favorite? Peach gobbler!
- A limping turkey makes what kind of sound? Wobble, wobble.
- What’s the best Thanksgiving dance? The turkey trot!
Take note of these funny New York jokes and you will keep laughing all day long!
- Let’s stop, drop, and pass the rolls!
- Even though my family advised me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, I refused to give up cold turkey.
- Pies are all I have for you.
- I just met you, and this is gravy, but I’m here with my stuffing, so maybe you can carve me.
- Let’s get basted.
- Gobble until you wobble.
- I ate too much, oh my gourd!
Are you looking forward to the weekend? Check out these funny weekend jokes you don’t want to miss!
Thanksgiving Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee who? Norma Lee I don’t drink or eat this much!
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving for what? Thanks giving us this turkey.
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Tamara. Tamara who? Tamara we’ll eat all the leftovers!
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any leftovers?
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Don. Don who? Don eat all the gravy, I want some more.
We hope you are all looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday. If you’re hosting this year, we want to help make your day a little less stressful with some of our favorite funny Thanksgiving jokes! Sit back and enjoy these jokes with family and friends while you wait for dinner to be ready.
We’d love to hear your jokes and experiences too in the comments section.
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
Have you been looking for delicious recipes to impress your guests? Check out these recipes for perfect Roast Turkey and try them out at your Thanksgiving dinner party.