The cold might be on your mind, but with our funny ice puns, you can have fun while warming up the atmosphere.
There is a vast amount of ice covering the planet, including glaciers, ice shelves, snowflakes, hail, and ice storms.
In light of this, we are putting together a collection of the best ice puns and jokes.
These jokes are simply irresistible. They just melt our hearts away.
Find more laughs with these winter jokes (sure to warm up your cold heart), beach jokes (help you get over the summer) or cat puns (especially fur you, meow).
Hilarious Ice Puns and Jokes
- Have you heard about the traveling snowman?
- He did his sales calls by i-cicle.
- What’s the problem with getting a job at an ice rink?
- There’s a hiring freeze.
- Is there a reason why the inventor spent so much time on thin ice?
- He was looking for his next major breakthrough.
- Is there a reason why the strangers walked out onto the frozen pond?
- They figured it was the best way to break the ice.
- Is there anything Jack Frost likes to eat?
- He always orders ice-bergers.
- Is there a reason why the ice rink has so many cracks?
- The maintenance crew is slipping up.
- In the case of an angry ice cube, what happens?
- It boils with anger, then lets off some steam.
- Can you tell me how much a polar bear weighs?
- Enough to break the ice!
- Can you tell me what the menu of the Iceberg takeout was?
- Freshly caught ice-skate.
- Is there anything Batman loves to eat?
- His diet isn’t very varied, he just love just-ice.
- After slipping and falling on ice, what did the woman say?
- “Nothing, she just gave everyone the cold shoulder.”
- Does the ice have anything to say to the fire?
- “Fire listen, you might be hotter, but I’m cooler.”
- A polar bear is a cheap pet to own, but why?
- Because it lives on ice.
- If you’re alone and too cold, what happens?
- You’re totally ice-olated.
- Water’s formula is H2O, so what is ice’s formula?
- H2O cubed.
- What caused the hipster to drown?
- He ice-skated before it was cool.
- When a snowman throws a temper tantrum, what is it called?
- A meltdown!
- What is the side hustle of every ice cream parlor owner?
- Sundae school teacher.
- When his wife asked if he remembered the coffee with ice cream inside, what did the man say?
- “Sorry! Affogato!”
- What is the point of bringing an umbrella to an ice cream shop?
- There will be sprinkles.
Funny Ice Cute Liners
- Ice puns are the coolest.
- Once, my brother froze a dollar in ice.
- It was cold hard cash.
- When my ice house breaks down, guess what I do.
- Igloo it back together!
- I’m going to put the man to sleep in an ice bucket.
- But then he got cold feet.
- Variety is the ice of life.
- An Eskimo I know has always dreamed of visiting space.
- I think he’d make a great ice-tronaut.
- I’ve been there once or ice.
- It’s so beautiful.
- Tears could be shed in your ice.
- Artic circle has its own toy store.
- It’s called Fisher Ice.
- If you want to serve a polar bear a drink before bed, just give him an ice-cap.
- Since it was so frosty this morning, I had ice cream to warm me up.
- I had the perfect ice pun to share with you…
- It slipped my mind though.
During the winter, snow and ice create some tricky situations, but we all love it. A look back at some of the funniest winter fails.