Sports events such as the Super Bowl are viewed by a majority of Americans. Every year, people watch for the storylines as well as the jokes.
Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching, and it’s time to get festive. As we prepare for the game, we have put together a list of Super Bowl jokes that will have you laughing all the way to the end zone. It doesn’t matter which team you root for, these jokes will make your big game the most fun ever.
Funny Short Super Bowl Jokes
- On Superbowl Sunday, which football player wore the biggest helmet? The one with the biggest head!
- At the Super Bowl, what kind of tea is served to football players? Penaltea.
- When Super Bowl players are overheated, what do they do? They get closer to the fans.
- In the Super Bowl, what do football players wear? Armor – the game is about knights.
- Where is the best place to watch the Raiders play in the Super Bowl? The History Channel.
- After the Super Bowl, why can’t Mahomes call his mom? No reception.
- What is the reason for all referees checking their voicemail immediately after the Super Bowl? So they can hear someone say “no missed calls”.
- When two cities that legalized marijuana get together, what do you call the event? The Super Bowl.
- The Super Bowl is always followed by a dessert. What do they serve? Sundays.
- Do any Super Bowl players have the ability to jump higher than field goal posts? All of them – field goal posts can’t jump at all.
- Could you tell me why the ghost was asked to join the team playing in the Super Bowl? They needed a little team spirit.
- Why did football stop playing in the Super Bowl? It was tired of being kicked around.
- Is there a reason why the dog didn’t want to play in the Super Bowl? It was a boxer.
- How would you describe a Texans player at the Super Bowl? Lost.
- What do you call 53 millionaires sitting around a television watching the Super Bowl in Arlington, Texas? The Dallas Cowboys!
- Why are there so many Super Bowls won by the Patriots? Because the owner really likes a happy ending.
- Who has the biggest cleats in the Super Bowl? The one with the biggest feet!
- What is the reason behind string being brought to the Super Bowl by field goal kickers? Just in case they need to tie the score.
- During the Super Bowl, what runs around the field but never moves? A wall.
- How are Superbowl referees hired? With stilts.
Super Bowl Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Tess me. Tess me who? Tess me the football!
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Hans. Hans who? Hans to the face is a penalty.
Funny Stories About Super Bowl
- A man is watching the Super Bowl when he notices an empty seat. Seeing this as odd, the man asks the person sitting next to the empty seat if he knows who sits there. As the guy replied, I had bought two tickets for my wife and me a long time ago, but she passed away. Consequently, the man asks, could you not have brought somebody else with you? “All of them are at the funeral.”
- When my real estate agent called, I was watching the Super Bowl with friends. He said some of my properties had burned down. In both cases, Mahomes’ on fire.
- I watched the last Super Bowl on VLC after downloading it. It turns out you can love the player and hate the game.
- I was watching the Super Bowl with some friends… and my fiancée’s friend, who is not a sports fan, commented on the streaks of shoe polish under their eyes. “I just don’t understand, what are those black things?” she asks. “Well, I mostly play football.” I reply.
- First-grade teacher cannot believe her student isn’t excited about the Super Bowl. ‘It’s one of the biggest events of the year. Aren’t you excited?, the teacher asks. “Because I’m not a football fan. My parents love basketball, so I do too,” says the student. “Well, that’s a lousy reason,” says the teacher. “What if your parents were morons? What would you be then?” “Then I’d be a football fan.” the student replied.
The Super Bowl is a big event for football fans, but did you know that there are some funny Superbowl jokes that are great for getting laughs and making everyone happy? We are sure that these funny Superbowl jokes will bring a smile to the faces of everyone around you when the game starts. These jokes are perfect for family gatherings, parties, and even just for fun!
Discover our complete collection of funny jokes, motivational quotes, and inspirational songs. Your day will be brighter, and you will enjoy it more. Here are a few of them.
- Milk Jokes That Will Nourish Your Body and Soul With Laughter
- Top New York Songs That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Best Pick up Lines for Girls That Will Make Your Mate Laugh