There is no doubt that Madonna is the original queen of pop in the music industry.
Through the years, she’s reinvented her fashion statement to become increasingly recognized for her singing and sense of style. Madonna is also known for her outspoken personality. Forbes Magazine named her the ‘Wealthiest Female Musician’ in 2008, after she sold over 70 million albums internationally, achieved 21 top hits in the United States, and achieved more than 70 million album sales internationally.
We have compiled a collection of Madonna quotes that are incredibly inspiring and moving.
Motivational Madonna Quotes
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.”
- “Ever since my daughter was born I feel the fleetingness of time. And I don’t want to waste it on getting the perfect lip color.”
- “I am because we are. We all bleed the same color. We all want to love and be loved.”
- “I laugh at myself. I don’t take myself completely seriously. I think that’s another quality that people have to hold on to… you have to laugh, especially at yourself.”
- “I wouldn’t have turned out the way I was if I didn’t have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against.”
- “It’s not my nature to just kick back.”
- “Never forget to dream.”
- “Power is being told you’re not loved and not being destroyed by it.”
- “Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.”
- “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”
- “I must have been Japanese in a previous life. I’m pretty sure I was a warrioress. I can’t explain it, I just know. I’m good at fighting – fighting with a big sword.”
- “I think you can be defiant and rebellious and still be strong and positive.”
- I’ve been popular and unpopular successful and unsuccessful loved and loathed and I know how meaningless it all is. Therefore I feel free to take whatever risks I want.”
- My father was very strong. I don’t agree with a lot of the ways he brought me up. I don’t agree with a lot of his values, but he did have a lot of integrity, and if he told us not to do something, he didn’t do it either.”
- “I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.”
- “If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you’re always going to be disappointed.”
- “Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another.”
- “I always wished that I could find someone as beautiful as you, but in the process I forgot that I was special too.”
- “Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing to say. Scared to confess what I’m feeling – frightened you’ll slip away.”
- “Only when I’m dancing can I feel this free.”
- “When I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.”
- “Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it.”
- “Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep.”
- “If it’s bitter at the start, then it’s sweeter in the end.”
- “We learn our lessons; we get hurt; we want revenge. Then we realize that actually, happiness and forgiving people is the best revenge.”
- “Family is everything. Family comes first. It’s not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is.”
- “We all fall to the floor at some point. It’s how you pick yourself up that’s the real challenge. Isn’t it?”
- “We all need to treat each other with human dignity and respect.”
- “Fame is a form of misunderstanding.”
- “Power is being told you are not loved… and not being destroyed by it.”
- “I believe that we are at a very low level of consciousness, and we do not know how to treat each other as human beings. We are caught up in our own lives, our own needs, our own ego gratification. I feel a strong sense of responsibility in delivering that message.”
- “I know I’m not the greatest singer or dancer, but that doesn’t interest me. I’m interested in being provocative and pushing people’s buttons.”
- “I want to be like Gandhi, and Martin Luther King, and John Lennon… but I want to stay alive.”
- “I hope that I inspire women to believe in themselves, no matter where they come from; no matter what education they have; what particular background they originate from.”
Madonna is a singer, songwriter, and actress born and raised in the United States. By pushing the boundaries of mainstream popular music lyrically and visually, she achieved fame, as her music videos became fixtures on MTV.
What are your thoughts on these Madonna quotes? Do you want to read more quotes that will inspire you? You won’t need to worry! We have your back! Some of the most inspirational quotes we have for you are listed below. You’ll definitely enjoy them.
- Lionel Messi Quotes That Will Help You Reach Your Goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes That Help You Become the Best Version of Yourself
- The Funniest Jokes Quotes To Reduce Bad Vibes
Check out Funny Jokes Today‘s entire collection to find more puns.