You know what they say…Laughter is the best medicine! And there’s nothing like a good ol’ laugh to make you feel better. Especially when it comes to Sports Jokes.
We all love a good joke, and if you’re reading this article then we are sure that you will love these too!
These jokes are hilarious, some of them might have even made your day brighter just by reading them! So without any further ado, here is our collection of the funniest sport jokes you’ll ever read.
Best Sports Jokes for All Ages
- One pitcher raises one leg when throwing the ball. Why? If he raises both, he’ll likely fall over.
- The Braves hired a baker for what reason? A new batter was needed.
- What is the common thread between a hockey player and a magician? They both do hat tricks.
- Why is a baseball team similar to a pancake? They both need a good batter!
- What goes all the way around the baseball field but never moves? The fence.
- Having 18 legs and catching flies, what is it? A baseball team
- When are baseball players like a spider? When they catch a fly!
- Are there any rules for zebra baseball? Three stripes and you’re out.
- Why do football players not wear eyeglasses? It’s a contact sport.
- Why do football players prefer smart women? Opposites attract.
- How could the all-star football player not listen to any music? He broke all the records.
For more Football Jokes, click here. Football season is in full swing, so it’s time to gear up for some laughs.
- What name do you give to a player who regularly misses slam dunks? Alley Whoops.
- In basketball, what do you call it when one drinks too much and then scores? Slam Drunk.
- What have prison guards and basketball guards in common? Both of them are supposed to protect you.
- How come the basketball team doesn’t have a website? They can’t string together three Ws.
- What is the reason behind basketball players’ love of cookies? It’s just another excuse to dunk.
If you are looking for more basketball jokes, look no further! Basketball jokes are a great way to bring some laughter into a game and can give players an advantage over their opponents.
- During lunch, where do the catchers sit? Behind the plate.
- What is harder to catch the faster you run? Your breath.
- How many snowboarders is it going to take to screw in a light bulb? 50: 3 to die trying, 1 to actually pull it off, and 46 others to say, “man, I could do that!”
- Why does Mexico not have any representatives at the Olympics?All of the Mexicans capable of running, swimming, or jumping have left the country.
- Why should you not marry a tennis player? Because Love means nothing to them.
- Golfer: “Is my game improving?” Caddy: “Yes sir, your misses are much tighter now.”
- What is the favorite sport of a straight man? Dodgeball
- Have you ever tried the new sport of blindfold archery? You don’t know what you’re missing.
- What is a golfer’s favourite letter? Tee!
Funny One-Liners About Sports
- After wondering for a while why the ball was growing so much, it hit me.
- I’m thinking of creating a basketball-themed fantasy show. I’ll call it Hoopernatural.
- As I told my father I would buy a bat at the sports shop… He was confused.
- A big sale was going on in the boating store for canoes. It was quite the oar deal.
- I love the fall. Watching the World Series from home is the perfect way to sit and enjoy it. Just like the Dodgers.
- Lots of sports involve balls, though they are usually pointless.
- The best sport is fencing. There’s just no point in others.
- If you don’t succeed the first time, skydiving is not for you!
- The reason women don’t play football is that 11 of them wouldn’t wear the same outfit in public.
- I play the world’s most dangerous sport. I don’t agree with my wife.
Sports jokes are a great way to get the conversation going with friends, co-workers, and family. They’re also an easy way to break the ice at a party or event. These jokes will have you rolling on the floor laughing with their clever puns and funny punchlines!
If you want more puns, visit our entire collection of Funny Jokes Today.
Click here to test your knowledge of funny sports trivia.